Servers down?

I got random DC when i was playing, and now when i try to get back online i get sent to the US realm selection instead of the EU one. Anyone having the same issue? Also… Bnet is not working either.

Maintenance time tonight. It will be back around 4 am. Hopefully.

Same here, said had the restart for BN to work now i just get to loggin screen to add password manually. i end up with BLZ51901016 Error

It has been launcher all day about down time.

aye not working for me either, just random DC and cant get back into battlenet or the game.

Same here. Hopefully it will be back soon.

I just find it a bit strange that, i get sent to the US realm selection instead of the EU realms. That has never happened to me before. ( On classic )

i don’t think it’s about mantenance since me and some friends are connected atm, either way we have some that can’t log in

Ye this is tomorrow nothing to do with today

So apparently it’s a ddos attack,

people who play the cod game on bnet cant get on either etc.

Scheduled maintenance will be on Tuesday, 26th November from 03:00 (CET) until 04:00 (CET). Click Continue Offline to open the Blizzard Desktop App in Offline Mode. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for updates.

From the launcher. It also says tomorrow night too at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.