Severe Serverlag in Atal'Dazar

Title is what you get. We tried Atal Dazar 17, 16 and 15 before we gave up. Every time the Servers lagged out for multiple minutes at a time, eating away at the timer and adding onto our death counter.

I know the old “I’m paying monthly FOR THIS” won’t make it go away, but having lag that makes Mythic+ unplayable does grind my gears.

Just wanted to post this for everyone else experiencing these types of lag, as it has also happened in a Motherlode key and Classic Raids. You’re not the only ones experiencing this.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had same problem. As soon as we go in the last pilon game start lagging as hell. Depleted key but somehow killed last boss. I think it was 13 or 14

We had it multiple times during this lockout week. It is killing keys. 1 day we switched to alt runs because it was just unplayable and we didnt wanted to waste our main keys. Sad times.

Yeah, had a really long “freeze” in AD tonight. Had several of these over the last weeks. Think the worst we had was in a workshop, lasted like 4,5 minutes. Would help if at least the timer froze aswell…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.