Shadow priest or Destro Warlock as PvP main?

No they didn’t

#PullTheRipcord

that was mainly for chaos bolt builds, yes.
Also now you get flash fire which gives you quite some haste directly. Not saying you will be getting bolts off in pvp… on target dummies you can pump a metric tons of chaos bolts out in no time and my lock has ilvl 200 on ptr.
The issue right now is that chaos bolt do absolutely no dmg at all. if they change it, no idea.

BUT, currently there is a build which requires basically no casting at all because shadowburn and conflag does almost the same dmg as chaos bolt and also you have those stupid rifts with crazy dmg.

in the in end we will see which build is good. If they buff chaos bolt and nerf the second build, I guess it will hardly be playable is melee shuffle. The instant build certainly would be faceroll easy for that.
Bolt build (if buffed) could be still quite strong with another caster or in 2s with PI or whatever, especially since the removed darksoul, you don’t really have a CD to pop off anymore (assuming they tune it accordingly then → LOL)

my guesstimation:
Destro will either be garbanzo or OP - no middle ground basically.

shadow always have tons of utility and currently also doesn’t need to cast at all. But if it doesn’t do dmg or just flop over instantly (hi, ww and 80% rsk) then it will be crap as well.

so we need to wait and see and fotm what you can - sad but true.
Luckily now that you don’t need rating for gear, you can finally play whatever you want and don’t need to worry climbing first

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.