Shadow Smash of Reaping Mobs totally bugged

So we encountered multiple occasions by different people/chars that the visual outline and the actual hitbox of the Shadow Smash do not line up in many cases.

By that I don’t mean where the visual purple circle is clipped through (or cut off by) stairs, ramps etc. which is already ridicilous by itself. That should have been the first thing to fix in a beta.

Here I have added two snaps from a Smash that hit me despite clear visibile border of the AoE being multiple yards away: I JUST REALISED YOU CAN’T PUT LINKS TO SCREENSHOTS IN THIS FORUM, THIS GAME/DEVS HAVE BECOME A JOKE

Since this is the main mechanic of this seasons M+ keys it should be fixed asap.

P.S. Reaping monsters in early Siege of Boralus tend to bug/teleport through the instance especially the wave you hit right after going over the docked Ship. Sometimes some monsters will not get to you but will you keep in combat for the rest of the instance making you unable to eat/drink/mount etc.

Good morning Tyena,

Please report this as a possible bug using the ingame tool. Unfortunately, this forum is not the right place for it. Please be aware that you won’t get a response on the report, but it will be read.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?