Shadowed alloy recipe refund!

Got the recipe while not BOP (had no clue the recipe “should” be BOP) and sent it on my other char to sell it. After AH post expired the recipe turned into BOP and is on my char with no blacksmith…I see people filled with rage and saying that this was an “exploit”…HOW is that an exploit since every player in game was able to buy that recipe and sell it or send it to an alt to learn it…only around 5% of the players had access on PTR and MAYBE know that the recipe is indeed BOP. Since this was a Blizzard mistake, we should get our Bricks back and those who were able to sell it to keep their gold…we spent quite a while to be able to gather those bricks and do the new chapter quests and now i m in the position to lose the recipe and the bricks for something silly as this. Yes, we could be accused of exploit if the recipe was marked as BOP and for some reason we were able to purchase and sell it or send it on alts (BUG). how we were supposed to know ?! please refund us the bricks on the chars that spend those bricks on reset day or before so we can enjoy our hours of farming and questing. THX!

I get that it’s crappy for you and agree you should just get it taken off you if you can’t use/be able to refund at the vendor… however I think it was and should be bop to the profession it’s meant for tbh

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.