Shadowland dungeon week and 9.1

Patch 9.1 will coincide with a weekly Shadowlands Dungeons event, which is actually quite nice.

One thing I am wondering though is how they will play out the Heroic raid lvl reward : on the one hand they generally make sure that heroic raiding ilvl items are not available before the heroic raid is available, on the other hand it seems a bit strange to have an SL dungeon week without the reward for completing 4 mythic +.

Do you think they will cancel that week ? Cancel the reward ? Keep the reward but you only get it on July 7th ? Keep it as it is ?

I think we will get a 213 item this time which is okay as the raid offically not out .But i do hope i am wrong and they might give us a new heroic piece for waiting so long .

1 Like

If I recall it right this has already happened once that we got the dungeon even before the new tier was officially out. In cases like those we will be getting a heroic ilvl piece from the previous tier.

As pointed out we will most certainly get Nathria ilvl. However it wouldnt be a bad business move to give a Mythic Nathria Cache instead of the HC as some sort of cookie. Or maybe even a 233 Nathria chest. One time only obviously.

It’s going to be a duplicate item anyways, so don’t worry about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the replies.

If it’s a heroic from the next season it is 240 ilvl and thus not a duplicate :slight_smile:

A 213 on the other hand would be entirely worthless with the new gear even from expeditions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.