Shadowlands, a time for a new villain to screw over Azeroth again

why do I say that, becuse we are going to shadowlands, this meens Azeroth is again once more left whitout any protectors in a way, meening if there is some super big bad waiting, this is the time to strike, so when we come back from shadowlands, there could be some new big bad doing bad stuff all over the place again.
considering it does seems like the old gods, even if we defeate N´zoth aint totaly over anyways, there is something else lurking arround, what most likely strike during us beeing in the shadowlands.

Azeroths a total babe… everyone wants a piece of her a.s.s

A new villain might rise in our absence, of course, but as I understand it, Azeroth has its hand full either way, since the Scourge is freely roaming the world now, messing things up.

Hmm, maybe the Horde again?

was mostly also thinking of the whispers from Igyonoth, becuse I doubt all come through in next patch already, but then again all probably aint a truth eighter, but it just seems like there is something still lurking arround in the deep also.

Do we actually kill Azshara?

Of course not!

Summary

She basically announces that she’ll be supreme queen yet and ports off.

Then there you go. Next potential villain to screw things up!

Must admit, that after Nzoth, and whoever delves in the Shadowlands, she would come out rather insignificant.

Not unless she manages to free Sargeras or something like that.

Well she leaves talking about a real throne to go to during the raid so need to think where there are empty thrones are I think Northrend is probably too cold for a sea dwelling sorceress .

So Azshara gonna be the next sylvanas and stays around for 5 more expansions ?

well technicaly she been having some sort of pressence is every expac so far, be wht her naga or something else she done, behind the sceenes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.