Shadowlands and Pvp

• PVP Vendors and PVP gear made superior in PVP situations

• Re-introduction of PVP Medallion to minimize the use of PVE trinkets.

• All health % based damage spell remove from the game

• Introduce a Duel section outside Stormwind and Orgrimmar which resets cool-down and treats you as if you’re inside Arena.

Redoctoboer

• PVP Trinket set bonus 2/2 providing damage reduction from players. Great suggestion
  • Blacklist re-introduced for random battlegrounds.
66 Likes

Up for all these changes.
The game changed so much , from a game where you could spend all your time doing BGs , duels , arenas , world pvp into a full pve game.
Backin the days the pvp had its own gear where you don’t needed to touch any pve content once you hit max level.
This laziness in legion and bfa by not making a pvp vendors made so much pvp players to leave , some went to pirate servers others switched to some other game and third went classic to farm rank 14 (good luck).

21 Likes

I really dont like how adapt and relentless is a thing and not knowing what talents people are using, I mean further in the arena you can figure it out but zZzzZZzzZZzz

2 Likes

Don’t forget pvp trinkets set bonus providing damage reduction vs players, that was a brilliant idea that practically made pve trinkets obsolete in pvp.

26 Likes

This needs more recognition.

8 Likes

Class design needs a complete revamp. Would be nice if all melee classes didn’t feel the same with a slightly different flavour.

10 Likes

unfortunately 60% of the players who attend the forums care about cosmetics, 20% care about lore, 10% care about PvE and 9% about pet battles you can do the math yourself on what’s the % of ppl who care about PvP.

(numbers might not be accurate)

3 Likes

Love your disclaimer :smiley:

Reason why we dont have PvP vendors is same reason why we dont have Tier sets from Raids. Both gear sets provide bonus stats.

I wish for both of them to return :broken_heart:

4 Likes

lets face it WOW is not a pvp game

Yeah…but part of WoW is. :man_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Since when? Maybe since retarded bfa.

11 Likes

could even have different bonuses aswell.
Like you do more dmg vs players but all your attacks cost health/or take less healing/abborbs.

Or attacks apply small heal abborb on enemy.
Or mix of dmg buff and less damage taken(but lesser then each of on own,so 5% dmg and 5% less dmg taken vs 10% of only dmg or only dmg reduction)

1 Like

doesnt mean pvp should be totaly abandoned or ignored either.

I love pvp and dont think should be main focus of wow overall,but current situation is just terrible.

1 Like

Disagree with all of them, except for the last one which I don’t care about.

Ideally PvP and PvE gear should both be usable for all situations. PvP vendors should come back yes but the gear should not be better, nor should PvE gear be better. Maybe only better optimized?

As for the rest, all abilities should maybe give 75% mortal strike debuff outside arenas and rated BGs when used against other players. Either that or make healers go OOM again, greatly reduce health pools or buff damage and reduce healing abilities from most specs.

Ironic it would be a Demon Hunter that disagrees with my suggestions haha.

8 Likes

Your suggestion is somethin that every veteran WOW player wants. Too bad Blizzard is trying to cater to teenagers now.

2 Likes

Really? A dEmOnHuNtEr says “make healers go OOM again”. As I remember they deleted Mana Burn out of the game because it was too OP. Now DHs has Mana Burn with a slight difference: you can’t do anything against it…

Ridiculous!

5 Likes

Ridiculous opinion /ignored

6 Likes

Resilience was good, PvE players were not able to do alot damage which is something that made sense. We need Resilience back.

13 Likes