Shadowlands: Bows, Guns and Crossbows

I don’t understand how is this still a thing bows guns and crossbows are so bad treated they are the only kind of weapons that don’t have any kind of illusion especially now with the new shadowlands expansion coming…

And with the more expensive version coming with a cool illusion that main hunters cannot use, not talking about survival hunters, but Beastmaster & Marksman. I really think that is time that this discrimination against hunters and their weapons stops.

Why are bows crossbows and guns unable to have a weapon enchant transmog onto them?
It does not make any sense because you hold them in your hand just like any other weapon…

Mean we who play and always played Bm or Mm hunter as main kinda getting screwed over if we buy the “Epic Edition” of shadowlands.

8 Likes

I agree with that, i can’t use my 2K1 illusion on my gun/bow. Kinda sad for a reward :man_shrugging:.

I hope they change that !

OR

They give us Quiver and Pouch options :thinking:

8 Likes

I agree it’s stupid

Both please!

2 Likes

Both please!!!

To this day, I don’t understand why blizzard hasn’t done the class accessories thing they’ve teased during WOD.

This is an MMO with an amount of people wishing to roleplay their character.

Please Blizzard, make this happen… Quivers PLEASE.

3 Likes

Quivers where a thing waaaaaay back. They removed them.

Just visuals no stats this time would be amazing

2 Likes

Judging by the change in the shadowlands, blizzard does not read either the eu or us forums (before that, the legend said that only ru was not read). All 2 year, people bombed and wrote about the return of the old surv, you see the result yourself
P.s. I hope they will remove the hunter as a class on the release SL and give free reroll to another class

Like if you quiver for quivers!

(And/or whatever you get with guns)

3 Likes

Ammo pouch!

Quiver/Ammo pouch as transmog options with no stats would be awesome. Could be like shirts, you equip one, no stats, then you transmog it to whatever you want.

Also enchant illusions would be awesome for bow/gun/crossbow.

1 Like

Would the enchants be on the weapons or the projectiles? Void bullets? Hell yes!

Bow on fire? Maybe not so much…

Could be either of them or both depending on how the devs want to handle that.

Some people would like it, you can always choose not to.

Well, for the wooden bows at least.

1 Like

I reaaaaally want to have quiver transmog options.
Every time I play my marksman spec a bit, I see that awesome artifact skin with a quiver on my bag and I feel so wistful, when I go back to beastmastery.

It would be so awesome! And it shoudn’t be a big thing to implement :pray: :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.