Shadowlands Customization and Quivers

With so much cool stuff being added in SL I wonder, what is the technical issue for not adding hunter quivers?
We can have knives on belts, backpacks and now we’re getting wings.

But other than the MM Artifact that is luckily being broadened to BM we cannot have quivers. I wish we could buy something cosmetic with no stats or levels that would give us at least the look of the old quivers we had when we had ammo.

Please consider this, I’ve seen many people ask for this, but I guess persistence is key.

While we’re at it, hunters were always able to dual wield, so bringing back old stuff for SL, SV should be able to use two swords/axes.

Thanks for reading! HUNTERS UNITE! We can’t be conjuring arrows forever! <3

2 Likes

Yes! Quivers for all specs! I’d also like thoose daggers. Literally every ranger in Quel’thalas has daggers.

1 Like

Probably one of the worst, unnecessary and never asked for changes in all WoW history.

Bring the damn quivers ty.

1 Like

And ammo pouches.

1 Like

Some guns have an ammo thingy on them, so at least those kind of make sense, and you’ve got belt pouches.
For the arrows I get so confused. They could even make waist quivers as belts like some games have. But yeah those things really add to the fantasy of your class!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.