Shadowlands neutral characters

I know this might be a sensitive topic, since it caused a sh.itshow in the American forums, but I will try it. I want Blizzard to consider, that we as Horde players went, just like the Alliance, off from an all out war of anihilation against the other side. For the sake of parity and to avoid memes. Blizzard should think about balancing the quest givers and neutral characters we meet to help us out next expansion. Not just humans and sidekicks again like it was in Legion.

Draka and Kael are a good start, but the meeting with Tyrande will inevitable create story tension. And I don’t want drama. So please Blizzard. Hopp over some important horde figures acting as neutral for both sides.

Thank you.

1 Like

on The enchanted forest either we could have H/A specific story. So Alliance is working with Tyrande and Horde with Talanji -since we will meet fallen Loa.

If that is not an option Hamuul Runetotem could get some love.

6 Likes

Horde already complaining just because there is a slight chance that they will meet Tyrande in shadowlands after her story has been missing in all of BfA.

1 Like

I think the complaint stems from the fact that Horde stories are typically absent from neutral content.

On the issue with Tyrande in particular though it just wouldn’t make much sense for Horde players to quest for a woman who wants us all dead. I don’t care if Alliance players do but please keep the red team out of it.

5 Likes

This is obvious bait. Just carry on with the topic and ignore it.

I mean maybe it’s part of changing her mind about the horde and horde as a faction proving that they are actually less evil than the burning legion

You didn’t like to hear it lol imagine complaining about a single bit of Night Elf content after they have been waiting for it for all of BfA.

Keep complaining and they’ll even remove that

1 Like

This is not about night elves or your personal feelings. Post something productive or nothing at all. It’s not that hard.

Uh yes it is blizz announced that there might be some tyrande in Ardenweald and horde players instantly go nuts over it when it’s not even alpha yet.

1 Like

You can go with tyrande. No biggie. Just keep the red team away from her quests. It was bad enough with bfa. That’s all I’m asking for. Don’t be an a.rse about it srsly.

It’s funny that horde players are complaining about Tyrande but Alliance players have to do quests for Draka apparently and they aren’t complaining.

You didn’t have to do quests for alliance characters in BfA

Either way, I don’t want Tyrande to do anything with horde either after they did unforgivable things in BfA but it’s going to be inevitable if Blizz wants to redeem the horde somehow.

We don’t need alliance approval or mercy. Keep your redemption to yourself. You aren’t our masters purple skin. Now leave my thread or I lose my temper.

The only reason why the horde still exists is alliance mercy so yes you actually needed it multiple times.

2 Likes

Alright you asked for it. Feel yourself reported for spamm and trolling :wink:

Uh sure doesn’t make my point any less valid though. Remember MoP?

1 Like

Are you implying BFA had no Night Elf content? Seriously…?
And no, stop putting words in peoples mouth, just because a Horde player would much rather deal with our own characters, and accept their help or orders, doesn’t translate to wanting Tyrande or Night Elf content scrapped…

But it’ll be a hoot though, Tyrande being all agressive and angsty…then having to swallow her own pride and meekly beg the Genocider of Teldrassil for his/her help…and afterwards going…I am…Sorry!..Champion…I was wrong, blinded by my lust for vengeance…please…Forgive me :((((

Anyway, I guess it’ll be interesting to see what they make of it…but yeah, would much prefer queen Talanji or Hamuul Runetotem.

4 Likes

The less they look at factions the better in my eyes. But I guess looking at parity can hardly make their writing much worse, although it is an unnecessary impediment…

1 Like

I just have to say that this question is very provocative.

Especially with regard to BFA and that there the night elf content has been absolutely cut down in favour of other content (just Saurfang), although it was their people which was almost wiped out.

So the Horde also has its own presence this time, with which the Alliance must quest together, whether it wants to or not.

You might want to do an Alliance-Only Questline this time, but that’s doubtful as well, as Blizzard doesn’t want to over-open Teldrassil.

1 Like

Stomping on Night Elves to show how great the Horde is doesn’t count. Saurfang got the attention that the Night Elves should’ve gotten with his 4 cinematics.

I mean as he worded it, for Alliance players to do quests for Draka it’s completely fine, but if Horde players have to do something for Tyrande it’s not acceptable. In fact what’s so wrong about it? Horde PC actually doing something for a character they wronged?

Let alone the fact that it’s not even alpha yet and Blizz only said that Tyrande might be in Ardenweald. Not what she will do, who will do quests for her or anything of that sort.

Anyway, something I agree with you is:

This is most likely how it’s going to turn out, too. Simply because of how pathetic Blizzard writes her.

1 Like

Horde players are tired of being villains and be told to feel bad about it whenever they are under the spotlight, or sidelined and ignored in favour of some Alliance aligned characters, whenever chances of feeling heroic appear in some neutral content.

That’s not provocative, that’s the truth.

4 Likes

So what’s the problem then with having a redemption for the horde, for example by helping Tyrande to free the souls of her people from the maw and help dealing with Sylvanas?

It’s all speculation though nobody ever said that horde players will have to quest for Tyrande.

Maybe the Alliance character has to work with Tyrande to plan an attack on Sylvanas and the horde player has to defend Sylvanas from that attack, we don’t know it yet.

It is especially weird to me though how on the one hand you don’t want to be a villain, but at the other hand also don’t want to participate in actions that redeem the horde of their evil actions.
You can’t have both, either your faction is evil or your faction becomes “good” again but for that they have to do good things, specifically to those people that they wronged.