Shadowlands neutral characters

im not arguing if she will be involved or not, they stated she will be involved.
i just said i hope they make sense and don’t have her give quests to horde players, and that our characters will not be forced to do quests for horde characters, for the same reason tyrande has.

1 Like

Would you? I can already imagine the sh*tstorm if Tyrande even defeats a single horde character, let alone the player character. Maybe not from you, but from others.

I am waiting for Nelfs tears when we all will be helping our God Queen Sylvanas save Azeroth. And since she “left” the Horde, she is neutral character now :wink:

It’s already given that she will be redeemed at some point, the problem here is that it doesn’t make sense and it’s completely out of character for her. Also, people don’t want a 4th Sylvanas cinematic in a row.

1 Like

Who even cares about sylvanas at this point.

I do, and I want her dead as soon as possible so we can move away from this bad sylvanas fanfiction and actually have an entertaining and fun story again.

2 Likes

And you think the alliance has it better there? The Alliance players feel - no matter how often any Def would say it on Twitter - as losers of this war. Had to see the War of Thorns bring a playable race to the brink of existence. After that, you didn’t feel a single battlefield won, if at all, if only half-heartedly. They didn’t win anything and should feel bad for having defended themselves against a power that wanted to wipe them out.

Our own NPCs tell us that we were as bad as the Horde and made mistakes. We are even accused of Arthas and Dealin who have nothing to do with this conflict.

2 Likes

No.
This thread is about the possibility of a recurring Horde issue, and I talked about said issue.

Ps: Won’t derail this by going on a tangent regarding what you wrote, but the Forsaken came with a pretty similar scenario as the one Night elves had, and haven’t had half as much attention or compensation as them. So excuse me if I don’t hop on the hyperbolic self pitying train.

2 Likes

For the Forsaken, it was Sylvanas who destroyed their city, and had evacuated all before, they lost a city thanks to Sylvanas, nothing more. The situation is like day and night.

4 Likes

Well, well, well, almost a year ago, I made a similar thread, about a thing that, god bless, never came to be:

A certain blood elf responded like this:

I did not understand back then, but Erevien the Learned was right, the tears really sound like music. Having to listen to Tyrande’s curry vendor accent if you want to hit lvl 60 in the next expansion might be the first step towards the redemption of the Horde.

Enough jokes, I still support the general idea of this thread. Put Talanji or someone for the Horde in Ardenweald. Likewise, I’d like some horde rep in Bastion, so Uther is Alliance only. But sadly, I don’t think it’s happening considering the zones are already kind of split - Bastion + Ardenweald have Alliance representation and Maldraxxas + Revendreth have Horde one. Probably the best we are gonna get.

4 Likes

w8 what do you mean?
as far as i got it was all neutral, as in each coven is it’s own faction, for both A and H, or did i miss something?

It’s all neutral, I meant “representation” not “reputation” via the characters they announced at BlizzCon.

ah ok, my bad

I personally don’t mind certain characters appearing in certain zones, where it makes sense.
So, let’s kick Tyrande out and party with Malfurion in Ardenweald instead.
Uther is fine though, since he has connection to the Alliance and to the forsaken.

Hmm Unsure why would have Draka there.
so, let’s place a real warlord for us to party with like Blackhand.

Kael’thas once again fine since he has ties to both sides.

mu blackhand was a punk :stuck_out_tongue: also a mass murderer like ogrim “the backstabber” doomhammer they both should be suffering in the maw

heck if we apply this criteria of paying for your sins there wont be any horde characters left :stuck_out_tongue:

Nor would there be any alliance characters :wink:
so, let’s not go down that road hmm.

Oh also I want to meet Daelin.

Daelin. did nothing wrong he was trying to safeguard the alliance from their own naivety and he was right in the end the horde is nothing but a bunch of mass murdering psychopaths it was the right move in retros spec how many lives would have been saved if jaina had not gotten in his way

1 Like

Yeah Daelin went to the maw.

and thus he went to bastion and there is a massive statue of him for his heroic deeds just like Garithos only Garithos should have him weeping over his lost family and village that died because the alliance saved the weakling elves from the orcs by diverting forces from his village if anything Garithos is the tragic victim and how did the elves repay the alliance they sent a token force

to be honest i can see why the blood elves and the nightborne as such good friends they are both a race of cowards that hide behind their shields while watching other people do the fighting

1 Like

Everyone makes mistakes. And I was stupid enough, to have myself blinded by the false hope, this wouldn’t be a fake faction war reprisal. Well, look where we are now. I thank you for your input. It is appreciated.