Shadowlands neutral characters

Why kick Tyrande out? She is the one interesting character the alliance has currently.

Why would he? He was right in everything he did, people didn’t believe him and paid with their lives and the lives of their allies with it.

Nothing wrong about murdering innocent Trolls and laying waste to the environment of Durotar, nope. Just because Daelin was proven right in the end doesn’t retroactively absolve him of the crimes he committed in WC3 ya know.

If there’s any semblence of justice in the Shadowlands then Daelin is most definetely sitting pretty in Revendreth.

3 Likes

I too hope the horde pc won’t be forced to do quests for Tyrande of all people, for such would be pretty awkward for both sides.

Let’s not forget that Tyrande doesn’t even distinguish between loyalists and rebels, we are all the same evil to her and she would probably treat us as such.

Also I don’t think it could work as some sort of “redemption”, nor do I feel the need to redeem myself to anyone.
This terrible mess of a faction war was forced on alliance and horde players alike and has left me completely disenchanted with my own faction (to the point that I wish the factions would just be disbanded ).

I think bfa has done enough damage to all of us, I’m glad when it’s over and done with and I really wouldn’t want to take it to the next expansion by having alliance nps tell me all over again what a bad person I am or whatever…

So, when the Ardenweald is the realm of wild gods and loa, it would make much more sense to have someone like Talanji there as well for horde side.

3 Likes

More like;

Alliance General chat: ‘fellow champions! Where is Tyrande Whisperwind?..I would very much like to obtain my due rewards!’
Alliance General chat: ‘She’s quite dead my dude…Horde £#%@%^^ pwned her a s s…waiting for respawn…’
Alliance General chat: "Bliiiiiiizaaaaaaardd!!!11’
Alliance General chat: yeah…%$@$$@ Horde bias :(’

1 Like

yeh its not fair, when we try kill voljin, he get stabed by random demon. You killed garrosh before we arrived, Sylvanas flee to another realm. Its not fair we cant killing yours leaders :frowning:

I guess that Talanji will be involved with the Bwonsamdi Dungeon. Also we don’t need Talanji. She’s just so boring. If they don’t bring back her father they could use Raal and Loti. They were fun.

Coming from you that is rich.

Feels > facts. At least for some people.

i hope rastakhan went straight to the maw for his crimes against his daughter

Ok calm down people, in one of the interviews Steve Denauser said that Tyrande 100% is in that zone however they were considering Vol’jin. He also states that they were still discussing which other characters/fallen heroes to involve in the zones, Draka,Kael,Uther, and Tyrande are the only ones confirmed. It makes 0 sense for Horde players to quest with Tyrande.

As if that ever stopped Blizzard from doing anything…

3 Likes

I don’t find her boring, quite the opposite, there are at least 3 things which she could be involved with.

• unsettled business with Alliance / vengeance for her father
  • her relations to Horde / Darkspears / Rokhan
  • Her involvement with other troll tribes as we will get new skins wich are tied to different troll races. If Vol’Jin failed with his tas of uniting them she could do it as he started to champion her.

• Rezan/ Bwonsamdi possible plot.

So there is ALOT to do with her and it doesn’t sound boring to me.

2 Likes

Talanji should seek vengeance against Sylvanas first. The horde commited an unforgivable atrocity against the alliance knowing that they would have to strike back and then they brought that war to the Zandalari Kingdom, which got their fleet destroyed and their King killed.

And the Night elves brought it upon themselves by allying with the Alliance, no?
And Tyrande should seek vengeance against Genn and Anduin for making her people a target in the faction war.

3 Likes

With all due respect. This is the dumbest reasoning I read in a while. I am not Sylvanas fan, never was, and would be very happy to finally be over her. But blaming her that Alliance attacked Zul’Dazar and their King in laughable.

And Zarao above put comparable argument. If Sylv is to blame for Dazar’Alor then Nelves are to blame for being Part of Alliance and for Genn. Because it’s as much farfetched.

1 Like

I don’t agree that Talanji should blame the Horde for it, but it would make sense if she would seek vengeance if she would know that Sylvanas used her fleet and troops not to support the Horde, she used it to feed the maw. I don’t think that Tyrande have the right to seek vengeance, cuz Anduin mostly just choose the morally right decisions.

Yes, there are things that Talanji should confront Horde as well about. Horde Helped them and then screwed them over, while Alliance also hit them hard for vauge reasons.

The main point was that I don’t think this is boring at all. It’s one of those things that still people are tense about and that story is yet to find proper conclusion.

1 Like

Most the Horde was harmed in that exact way, and fail to see why would Talanji hold them accountable for stuff they suffered from too (there were plenty other races that died for that specific strategy).

Now, if you want to argue that she should probably be mad at Sylvanas sure, that’s normal.

But the above shouldn’t be something that made her rethink her posture about the Alliance.

I’d be hard pressed to decide who she should hate more, Sylvanas or Jaina and the Alliance.

Why would any troll even feel bad for what happens to night elves? They Kaldorei are the race that brought doom on the trolls first 10k years ago. Trolls vs elves and Humans is the ultimate nemesis relationship.

You need to calm down and go blame your allies,most of them and their ancestors are the ones that annihilated the trolls 10k years.These Night Elves have nothing to do with it.(Zarao will probably throw Evenshade and co in my face as counter argument)

All the Horde Leaders acknowledge that Teldrassil was an atrocity, and the reason behind it is even more selfish,disgusting, and simply criminal. Furthermore the way Blizzard explained everything at Blizzcon is clear, Sylvanas is not apart of the Horde, you can’t follow her, you can’t support her, morally grey or not is irrelevant what is done is done, you can’t erase history.
Committing unspeakable crimes for the sake of ‘‘Greater Good’’ or some bullshiit ‘‘Endgame’’ DOES NOT ERASE THE CRIMES!

3 Likes

Tyrande, Jarod, Maiev and Malfurion are also 10k+ years old.

1 Like

gazes over at the people of suramar as they laugh behind jabjan’s back for not getting blamed for their crimes but rather then commoners who had no say in the matter

2 Likes