Shadowlands neutral characters

You just named the characters that fought against the people that annihilated the Trolls, thank you.
Btw they were not even born during the time the Kaldorei Empire was on the rise.

3 Likes

I know right
It’s like the whole Horde getting blamed for the deeds of the Orcish Horde in the first and second War
even the Orcs that were children or not even born yet at that time.

3 Likes

the colour of their skin is proof of their crimes! just look at that vile fel green the spawn of monsters will will always be monsters :stuck_out_tongue:

the “pure” orcs arent that much better just look at those blood thirsty mag’har

1 Like

Most horde aren’t even orcs anymore at this point. Hilarious.

1 Like

Oh you!
Don’t change.

1 Like

Sure,I never blamed the Horde for any crimes except the ones against the new Alliance and Night Elves, your argument should be pointed at the Human supremacists here.

2 Likes

When you name your cities after old Horde heroes like Kargath, use the old Horde symbols and behave like the old Horde but at the same time you dindu nuffin.:ok_hand:

Stellar way of thinking, precisely why Teldrassil burned. I’m starting to think you might be the real Tyrande.

1 Like

I have 0 interest in human lore, the most boring race and the most boring story, however I don’t deny the crimes against them big difference.

Why thank you pink skin, that is the best compliment !

Verywell, disregard my post then, in that case it’s not aimed at you.

Well, I didn’t develop the game, if that’s what you mean, if we’re roleplaying though
I’m just a simple Tauren from the Barrens
I really dindu nuffin
.well, except for those time YOU and your Dwarf friends started burning down our villages and diggin up our sacred sites.
The High Chieftain gave me a stern talking to though, I’m sure that makes things a fair bit more bareable, couldn’t ban me from the Bluffs ofcourse
I’m the best weapon in his arsenal, after all.

2 Likes

Thank you for your personal blog.

I believe the word you are looking for is “my lord”. After all, wasn’t it for Varian in Cata, Teldrassil would’ve been a heap of ash a decade ago. Considering how little prowess the night elves have shown in fighting crabs, we can even safely say that wasn’t it for humans in classic, they would be like quillboar.

Your gracious overlords even house you in their own city now, show some gratitude. Oh well, I suppose this is my fault, expecting some higher virtues from trollbloods.

Sadly, I was never invited to a burning of a tauren village, one could even say he’s not truly alive until he lived through that spectacle. Dwarves surely wouldn’t hurt anyone, surely the situation is identical to the one experienced by Stormpike Guard in Alterac, where the peaceful explorers were attacked by savage greenskins. That is a precedent. Unless you want to claim that the venerable General and the great leader of the guard was lying, which of course, is just another delusion born out of a savage’s mind.

Outside of RP or whatever we are doing, Baine is a disgrace. Even Anduin has had a moment here and there, but Baine is just
 meh.

1 Like

Ah stating something that does not agree with you is ‘‘personal blog’’.

Keep dreaming human mongrel.

If it wasn’t for the Night Elves the Legion would have eradicated whatever was left of your pathetic human kingdoms in wc3.
If it wasn’t for Tyrande’s summit in Darnassus during Cata the Alliance would be at each other’s throats and Varian would be fighting Gen.
If it wasn’t for Tyrande during the Siege of Orgrimmar you would have been Garrosh’s slaves.
If it wasn’t for Malfurion Azeroth would be controlled by the Old Gods.
If it wasn’t for the Night Elves supporting the humans in most of their endeavors you would be extinct a long time ago.

Which is your job after your pathetic strategy failed and your boy king played into Sylvanas’ hands. No worries we are leaving for Nordrassil, don’t worry you haven’t repaid us, we are still waiting for more reparations.

2 Likes

Blizz confirmed in an interview that there will be no differences in Shadowlands content based on your faction. So your Zandalari will still be working with Tyrande, same as my Forsaken.

I can see it now

“Champion! Me and my Beloved, Malfurion were frolicking around Ardenweald in search of Elune when suddenly he went missing! YOU MUST HELP ME FIND HIM!” then she’ll grab ahold of my confused Forsaken by the wrist and monologue about how much she loves Malfurion until we eventually find him sleeping in some bush next to Elune’s chest of dark secrets.

5 Likes

I’m sure she’ll also thank you for helping to slaughter 90 % her race just like the blood elves thanked Arthas oh wait 

I honestly doubt she’ll mention it. She’ll be too busy fawning over Malfurion like some twisted overly attached girlfriend meme.

1 Like

Jealousy does not become you dear, I see no one complaining about Thrall and Aggra during Elemental unrest, which was quite similar to Malfurion and Tyrande during Valsharah, or Sylvanas and Steve.

Those ones aren’t quite as hilarious. Aggra is boring (And hated by quite a lot of people, myself included) and Nathanos is being used.

What really seals it for Tyrande is the voice acting and the scenarios she finds herself in (Typically jumping out of bushes and screeching about her beloved to nearby Horde players who have to help her).

The voice acting is quite subjective
regardless I feel that most people have issues with love and affection. What is so wrong about 2 people loving each other? Is it bad to call someone ‘‘beloved’’? Are you lonely Blood Elf? Regardless in the end Tyrande chose her Goddess over her Husband.

I just found the dialogue hilariously written is all.

It was changed btw, I played during beta in Valsharah and it was very different, the person that changed it should be fired, regardless whoever had written it didn’t know much about the characters anyway, it felt like fail remake of the novel ‘‘Stormrage’’.

There is not many couples in wow, there is not many couples in wow player community and its hard to understand their motives and acting.