Shadowlands, Season 1—Now Live!

I don’t think they will make people wait more than 2 months to get weapons, sounds quite absurd. :sweat_smile:

In some alternate earth, they would put 2.5k conq each week, so you can aquire the weps and full pvp gear on 2nd week(or 3rd max)

1 Like

I hope you are right but I don’t think so, because that would mean you could get full set in week 4 and that would be way to good again.

Only 550 first week? Are you serious? I would at least hope we could buy a couple of pieces. At like 2 weeks in we might have bought like 2 items. Yet PVE players are already fully geared in mythics and probably over 30ilvls higher than pvp players -,- ffs

2 Likes

PVE players are getting 1.5 items per week from the raid, if you manage to fully clear Mythic. And those are random items on top of it which can have the completely wrong stats. But sure fully geared in mythics.

1 Like

I would like to know where you find conquest weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll quote the legend here (about conquest cap):

is this an out of season april fools joke?

Nope, need the 5k Conquest Achievement first. So week 10 I guess.

Nope, it is about 4 weeks.

Week 1: 550
Week 2: 1100 (1650)
Week 3: 1650 (3300)
Week 4: 2200 (5500)

It is time gated again, the PvP vendor was just too good to be true, if you want to be able to compete against those who raid/M+ then you just have to do it too unless if you are fine to wait.

So you get 5k conquest points within 4 weeks?

?

Mythic + is literally 12 itemlevel better than any honor gear you can upgrade, given u cant even buy ONE (maybe a ring tho?) conquest pvp piece in the first week

you l i t e r a l l y can gear urself full 197 within a day while pvp player are stuck with 184 gear, why do you argue against his point LMAO

and i wasnt even counting raid items in here, thats just the cherry on top

I got my Monk to 183 in 16 M0 runs (2 weeks). I bet you that people will be over 200 next week by just spamming M+ and doing Normal/Heroic raiding.

No idea why are blizzard so difficult to just make the timings a bit more fair for pvp. I do agree we should not be able to get Mythic geared in 2 weeks but damn let us keep up with the M+ dungeon rewards.

yeah, the conquest cap is only there that allow you to earn a certain amount per week but you can keep the conquest you have earned. So you can save the conquest. Each week the will increase the amount of conquest you get earn.

The Achievement requires 5k which you can get at around week 4.

Hopefully the Vault will be good and give a nice conquest weapon :wink:

Depends on how you interpret their sentence.

For PvP players, the weekly Conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week

Sounds to me like the BfA system, a catch-up mechanic.

How I read it: The cap will indeed increase to 1100 in week 2, but you already earned 550 of the 1100 in week 1.

But we will see I guess.

You can buy one piece and upgrade it to 220 ilvl which does mean that every high end raider is capping and getting at least rival that week. So I don’t see the big deal with pvp needing to run some M+ honestly. Got to use every tool if you want an early advantage.

Also the poster before was refering to mythic items and being 30+ ilvls ahead so I was talking about the Mythic raid where raiders will be getting one random item at best per week.

SOME ?

Mate, ill make rival in an hour or two max

want to compare now for how long ill have to farm to get my BiS gear or even full 197 ? Do you really need me to do the math ?

1 Like

PVP…10 weeks for weapon 6 months full gear… who designed this?
do we even have time to actually get full gear before next tier?

The current Honor PvP gear can still be upgraded further you know guys.

It is Renown 7 and I think you will only be able to upgrade it to rank 5. Rank 6 and Rank 7 is locked on Renown 22 to get it to 197 ilvl. SO this week, it is only locked to 184, while PvErs already stands on 184 ilvl, pure PvPers will only get 184 this week while PvErs can get to 203 (if they only do M+)

You are correct, looks like they explained how it works and it is dumb but atleast they removed the requirement for weapons, so week 2 for a weapon which will be the biggest upgrade.