Shadowlands: The Mage Tower Returns Permanently

But I agree with this 100%. I said this countless times already. I absolutely hate them removing items and creating FOMO. All I’m trying to say, is that for example if they brought back the MT artifact skins, they should think of bringing back other elusive items (mentioned above). And this was the point of my replies to the poster above, wanting original MT skins. I’m fine with it, but if they bring them back, I want my fair chance at ZG Tiger, raptor, both protos, WOD CM sets etc. And I want neither through BMAH. BMAH is crap. One person can just walk to the NPC, bid gold cap and shut everyone else down. I’ve seen tiger 2 times on the BMAH, insta gold cap, never saw the bruto etc…

3 Likes

I must’ve misunderstood your intent then. Hopefully they will start bringing things back to game and even if they do it will probably be more gradual. So no use in asking for everything at the same time.
Also, I’ve been sitting on BMHA all year waiting for flag of ownership and it was up once only and that evening I had to go out :smiley: so I do understand the pain but at least those items are still considered “available”…

world of recolours

1 Like

Yeah, and if you look it from this angle, you will find out that most of these FOMO rewards were actually quite easy to obtain. ZG Tiger and raptor? I could solo it in WOTLK easily with my druid tank in Naxx gear. I just wasn’t lucky enough to have any of them drop (which still pisses me till this day tbh) and I didn’t level extra alts for it. Mage tower? Yeah it was hard when I did it on my best geared characters (900ish ilvl at the time it was released). Towards the end? It was a breeze. I completed the challenge with specs I’ve never played before with 950 ilvl gear. WOD CMs? Not that hard, more annoying since it required quite some time spent and the fact that you couldn’t overgear it. I don’t have them done though, but only for the sake because I took a break during WOD. MOP CMs? Same story (have the set on my DK). Plagued & black proto drake glory? Naxx was by far the easiest raid in wow (excluding VOA, BH obviously), and the glory wasn’t really all that difficult (maybe Sarth 3d was abit harder). Other than that, ez pez rewards that got removed. The only hard ‘feat’ was actually earning 5M gold for the longboi, props to the people that actually did that. But the fact the thing got removed from the vendor, was such a stupid decision.

The only mounts I agree with being removed, are the gladiator ones tbh, the ones actually being such pvp freaks deserve the special snowflake reward :smiley: Rest FOMO things should never be removed.

1 Like

I’m still quite mad that they went " lol you all get nothing…except you druids, you’re pretty cool"

2 Likes

Best transmog sets this expansion… even if they are recolours from 2 expansions ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why only when the legion Time walking is present ?! It would be fun it the mage tower can be available all the time !

1 Like

Weapon skins.

:man_shrugging:t4:

That’s literally all. They wouldn’t have to be the original skins. New skins, like the bear one, would be fine.

But nope. Blizzard took out the 1 thing that made the tower actually interesting to do.

3 Likes

one druid spec which is fair tbh as you can not see there armour 99% of the time . Feral should have got one too .

It is not fair especially compared to hunters.

Like… seriously, hehe.

1 Like

The thing with the hunter Set is the chest actually has built in shoulder pads, if you hide helm and shoulders then the set actually looks pretty good.

Subjective.

I don’t think it looks good. The blue/purple ish color they’ve used doesn’t go with ANYTHING else for hunters. So even the individual pieces are useless (and that’s assuming you like using horrible colours for your transmog - yes this is subjective as well).

Subjectively as a gnome everything looks bad on you.

Pft. Tah looks awesome.

Objectively; Blood Elves should never have been made a part of the horde. Biggest sell out Blizzard ever did and it was the start of the faction imbalance.

1 Like

for some this might be a stupid question, but could any care to tell when Legion timewalk is gonna be active?.. is it even on right now?.

when does the event start…

unless im wrong, next timewalk is gonna be wod one, so. how long do i need to wait

The first one gonna be in MArch :s?

December they posted it somewhere… So one month to let your sub rest :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi to all My name is Constantine and i would like to say some things if possible.

1. I am a Guardian Druid and i am interesting in the trasmorg from the Mage Tower.Since i am not an old player i would like to know from someone if its ok to explain me what exactly we have to do in the Tower and what are the challenges , if they are easy to do , any tips or whatever an old WowPEDIA person can help us.
  2. I saw some of u complain since we druids get a trasmorg and u basicly get nothing. I remind u all that u have tons of CLOTHS around the game i mean armors to wear and to show off… For us druids its a bit different since we are Bears most of the time.not a lot around to farm…
  3. I would like to ASK blizzard why to put on this update something that cant be accesible now… ITS like i give to ma son the keys of the car… but he is 10 years old and he has to wait 8 years to get them… WHATS THE POINT… if the tower will be available on december put a patch on DECEMBER i am sure u can find 1 WEDNESDAY for the patch…
  4. I WOULD like also to see this timewalking runs BEING all the year available and not every now and then.(BLIZZARD try to find other way to suck ma subscription not by putting me on ICE…)… WHATS the problem to be those timewalkings there all he time??? people have only achievements and trasmogs and mayby mounts to farm in this game… ITS pretty much DEAD… PVP is dead long time ago… meaning of dungeon and raid is DEAD since almost all do the NOVA thingy…
  5. So now we are at point NUMBER 5… people like the story of the game… they stay here cause of that… PUT more STORIES… u know like a DC comic… so people can stay and not leave for other better games. put more dungeons… This TAZAVEZ dungeon why its not yet on mythic plus… or why u dont add other dungeons… its kinda boring doing same 8 dungeons over and over… for nothing.
    6.make the NEW EXPANSION like LEGION … u already failed with shadowlands… i know the cow dont have MORE MILK to give… but i am sure u can find something out.
    7.mayby i know that this post will not be posted… but i wish u all a nice day and i have faith in the free speech and democracy and complains are made for a constructive way lets see…
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.