Shaman PVP advice from all classes please

Hey all, I just wanted to ask fellow Shamans and other classes too about Shaman Specs. Which Spec would you say is better and more powerful in BGs, Ele or Enhance? Which do you worry about the most? (If any) and which spec would you say is harder to kill (out of Ele or Enhance) and is that bit more tanky? Would really appreciate the help, especially from Melee (which I struggle with. Thanks very much all, have a great Wednesday :grinning:

enhance is terrible in bgs.
You can somewhat hold yourself but your dmg feels very lackluster. you cannot pressure healers at all because you don’t even have an MS effect.
You can have sometimes fun but it feels more like playing a glorified healer. No burst whatsoever.
as squishy melee that dies in a stun you won’t have much fun in epic bgs and normal bgs that are team fighting.

ele dies a lot easier but you have the advantage of positioning so you can sit back and delete people

2 Likes

When im on shaman i play mostly resto. With that said ele is defo the better of the 2 dps specs and i personally feel it is slept on right now! Strong toolkit great burst and lots of insta casts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.