Shame on you Blizzard

How can you leave MW Monks in such a bad state.You got to buff them a bit more.Buffs at the start of the season wasnt enough.You got to atleast give MW Monks one more charge on Cacoon and lower the cd to 30sec.

5 Likes

How can you leave holy priests at such bad state? All people say that this class is not for pvp

1 Like

Every single comp i go against on 2.4 mmr has a mw monk in it doesn’t matter if it’s caster cleaves or melee so sprout your bs elsewhere

Its called sarcasm,and it seems you are not very smart to catch it up

9 Likes

oh you guys enjoying statue and cocoon just like me.

Problem is blizzard doesn’t know what sarcasm is and might take this seriously

1 Like

Sarcasm could be hard for people to read. Itll often get confused on say forums

Have they ever been good in PvP? Holy Priest feels like they have been missing good design since forever. Where is the Holy? What is it? Feel is boring and spec lacks good direction.

Reached 2.4 with a lock but then I felt sick that I just use that game is imbalanced.

Sarcasm sometimes doesn’t translate all that well on forums. But, if you play the game at all, it’s very obvious.

why play another healer,when u can play a mw,jerk it off behind the pillar let your statue heal people and press caccon on cd,back to jerking it off behind pillar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.