[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

sounds like a fun guild do you take social members? or strictly raiders?

5 Likes

wait read the website nvm then thanks anyways

5 Likes

Today we would like to find two totally amazing Holy Paladins please - we know you’re out there, looking at us, looking for you…

6 Likes

Hey Blundersmeg. I guess it depends on what you mean by social. We do need players that don’t want to be in the main core raiding spot and can rotate or help when there is a spot available, or players that prefer to PvP. But if you mean that you will only log in sparingly and not really come on Discord to chat, then perhaps we’re not the ones for you. Hope this answers the question, not sure if I made it clear but we do have a “social member” / “casual raider” option on our form.

6 Likes

We are looking for two more Holy Paladins! Go check us out!

6 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone - 11 days remaining!
Still filling some Holy Paladin places! Apply on the website or hit us up on BNet/Discord.

Everyone else please also apply, especially if you’re willing to just see how it goes at 60.
You never know who won’t decide to take their raid spot, and we could always do with more friendly & committed community members to do dungeons/PvP/fill raid spots :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Still looking for a Holy Paladin who can commit to our raid schedule

6 Likes

We’ve had a great couple of weeks of recruitment progress that has gone unexpectedly well with great new members joining in. They have already settled in nicely and it feels like they’ve been with us for years now.

As well as a written application we have also spoken to each new applicant on Discord to try and get to know them a little better, give them the chance to get to know us and ask any questions, really make sure that they are a good fit for our community and making sure we are a good fit for them too.

We are looking to have a healthy contingent of additional core and casual raiders rotating in to ensure we can always get our raid team out even when some members are on holiday or simply unable to attend.

Cyrus also has a rich history in PvP MMOs, and we don’t want to neglect the opportunities that lay waiting for us in WoW Classic. So you can be sure that we will be representing on the open world - we will be organising whole guild PvP events, smaller scale skirmishes and pre-made battleground groups. More info here: https://www.cyrus-gaming.com/threads/wow-classic-recruitment-update.7578/

7 Likes

10 days to go… Time to start withdrawing from all my personal responsibilities!

6 Likes

Still spots open for committed players enjoying organised world PvP and pre-made battlegrounds.

6 Likes

I didn’t know you had any of those, Redh! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Shut up, Dia, I’m role playing!

6 Likes

Get a room! :slight_smile:

In need of one more holy paladin. Exceptional applications will always be considered - regardless of class.

Dedicated PvP’ers are also welcome. We have multiple world PvP events planned and we will be running several battleground premades.

Get in touch if you haven’t found the right guild yet.

8 Likes

Just over a week to go! If you havnt found yourself a home yet, Cyrus could be the perfect guild for you!

An awesome team of dedicated and friendly players. Im excited to get into some memorable gameplay with these guys, be it world pvp or raiding, its gonna be fun!

5 Likes

If you are still looking for a guild, but uncertain what to expect; our website has a ton of background and activity for you to get a good idea of what we are all about.

Be sure to check it on our website in the original post.

7 Likes

We have been graced with some outstanding new recruits lately and would like to keep that momentum going.

Anyone who is still looking for a forever home and wish to contribute to something bigger then themselves, please head over to our website and check us out. Moreover, don’t be afraid to jump into Discord and have a chat with us to learn more!

6 Likes

It’s getting closer guys !!

Meanwhile, the guild is having an all out pink hair Gnome run tonight (yes, that’s definitely a step for the attunement to Molten Core :sweat_smile: ). From Gnomeregan to Booty bay :scream:

So if you wanna laugh your gnome-head off with us and see if it feels like home to you, feel free to pop in on Discord or on the website and join the fun !

5 Likes

Cyrus is love, Cyrus is life :smiley:

5 Likes

We had a blast tonight doing the Gnome Run with everyone. Even managed to PvP…and win!

5 Likes

I guess they’ll call us a zerg guild again, and in fairness it was 33 naked level three Gnomes verses one Horde player at the gates of Orgrimmar! :smiley:

5 Likes