[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

Yes, but he was a level 14! High Octane PvP. :muscle::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Still looking for a kick-a$$ Holy Paladin - one week to go now, don’t leave us hanging!

For other class availability, check our home page.

5 Likes

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

6 Likes

A fantastic night was had by all last night. We had at least 30+ members on running their naked Gnomes all the way down to Booty Bay. Want in on the fun? Here’s our current recruitment needs:

Paladin - HIGH
Druid - LOW
Rogue - LOW
Warrior - LOW
Hunter - CLOSED
Mage - CLOSED
Priest - CLOSED
Warlock - CLOSED

We will however consider any exceptional applications.
PvPers and Social member spots are still open for all classes.

7 Likes

Wish I was there the video looks killer :smiley:

7 Likes

Yeah, you really missed out! Don’t worry, we’ll have another one.

We finally found our awesome Pally, we knew he was out there looking for us! Like the others said, we’re still accepting applications from casual raiders and more PvP focused people. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Would like to see a contingent of PvPer’s join! We have a great following already but would love to get it further fleshed out and secure more then a couple of Premades at 60.

Look forward to meeting any new members who wish to join the ranks!

3 Likes

The hype within Cyrus is real! Still looking for PvPers and more social member and of course we’ll consider applications from any exceptional players, though our prospective raid team is super healthy.

7 Likes

Yes, we also wouldn’t mind some additional classes, mainly:

Druid +2
Paladin +1
Rogue +1
Warrior +1

I know people may be put off by the queues on Shazzrah but we plan to weather them out. Yes, there will be queues in the beginning but hopefully it will die down, as it always has with any “new” MMO release. We’ll make it fun while we wait!

5 Likes

With just over 6 days to go we are still on the hunt for more guild members!

A few of us have started exploring doing levelling groups. Some are looking to race to 60 but the overall guild philosophy is to take our time and enjoy the journey :slight_smile:. It would be great to have more on board to take that journey with us.

4 Likes

Hey, you… yes, YOU! Stop reading this thread - there’s nothing useful this far down. Go back to the first post, read it, and if you like what you see then go to our website and post an application!

5 Likes

Despite the recent server announcements we are holding steadfast in joining into the mayhem of Shazzrah. Come jump into the chaos with us :D!

4 Likes

7 hour queues?! No matter…we’ll just play Rocket League while we wait. :smiley:

5 Likes

Come check out the website and learn more!
Even if just for a chat, don’t be afraid to stop by just to say hi!
Look forward to see everyone in Shazzrah on the battlefield.

5 Likes

Druids please! Thx :smile:

4 Likes

Eloquently put, Redh! :smile:

5 Likes

What? I want more Druids! Was I not clear? :smiley:

4 Likes

We have a great contingent of knowledgeable Druids and are very familiar with their exceptional uses as tanks! So if any Druids are worried about being scrutinised, dont! We are more then happy to chat and theorycraft.

4 Likes

While a lot of classes are closed for raiding at the moment, that doesn’t mean we aren’t looking for more casual social members who want to be part of a fun, inclusive community! Give us a look see if we are the right fit for you!

5 Likes

Druids, Y U NO APPLY? I would like to find TWO more druids for our raid team. The next one to apply I will actually be nice to. The second one, maybe not so much. GET IN QUICK!

6 Likes