[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

Here kitty kitty kitty :smiley:

5 Likes

Guys…act cool, act cool! Don’t scare them away! Druids? We don’t need no druids around. :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Quietly leaves a bowl of milk in-front of Cyrus recruitment forums.

6 Likes

And remember, we are still recruiting all classes for PvP!

6 Likes

Hey, I just met you and this is CRAZY!
But you’re a Druid, so don’t be lazy
While all the other guilds try to chase thee
Look up our website, and apply maybe!

NAILED IT!

4 Likes

From Billy Ray to Carlie Rae, you can’t argue with our musical taste.

I mean, it’s crap, but we aren’t allowed to argue.

6 Likes

Full on BANTA!

4 Likes

It’s starting to look like there isn’t that much room left, but there are few here and there and for those that want to focus on PvP it’s no worries, all sensible applications would be considered.

4 Likes

Its almost time so join the best alliance guild since butter and sliced bread

4 Likes

2 and a half days and counting!
Join in the queue waiting fun with mini-games, banter and trivia!

3 Likes

There once was a guild called Cyrus
Who spread through the realm like a virus
All the PvP rankers
And Bunches of Gankers
They tried, but could never retire us.

4 Likes

Where are all the kitties?!??

5 Likes

I joined Cyrus not long back and although I haven’t played any live Classic WoW yet I can already tell it’s going to be an amazing experience being a part of this guild! Since the get go there’s been nothing but positivity and the guild leaders (and members!) have been very active and thorough in their preparations. If you’re looking for a mature guild that’s going to get things done whilst also maintaining a friendly and fun environment then Cyrus is the guild for you!

I’m especially looking forward to the world PvP with Cyrus, as it seems we’re going to smash everything in our way!

P.s we need Druids >.>

6 Likes

Druids, Warriors and Rogues are still the classes we would like to highly encourage to give us a look and post an application.

All other classes are welcome of course, but in a more casual or PvP capacity.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I joined Cyrus over 10 years ago now, and I have to say it’s the best guild ever! The guild leader is super charismatic and totally alpha, what a guy! And everyone is really friendly and totally the best players ever. Elite high-level play! It might not be for everyone, but if you are a fun chilled elite hardcore laid back professional player, give it a whirl!

6 Likes

With just 41 hours to go until launch we are still looking for dedicated partners to embark on this fantastic journey with us.

Come launch we will be waaaayyy to busy playing the game to look at the forums! So now is really the best time to apply and join in the fun :P.

3 Likes

hi, how can I found you in da game or discord?

4 Likes

Hi Jenea!

You can check us out on our website www . cyrus-gaming . com or message Raflz#5582 | Dia#9352 on discord to get invited to the channel :).

3 Likes

Not long to go now! If you are on the fence about applying to our guild, or any guild for that matter, consider this: It will be so much more fun and rewarding for you to have been there from day one of the journey. Not just for the launch antics when the server goes up, but for the days that will follow and everyone starts bonding and playing together.

Don’t miss out. Us, another guild, whatever - just go for it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

dkp guild? if so I’m interested

5 Likes