🛡 <Shield> 9/9HC Recruiting for AOTC+ - M+/Social Members always Welcome!

:sparkles: Shield is Recruiting for Season 3 AOTC+ and M+! :sparkles:

I have updated the recruitment requirements - we are on farm for the remainder of season 3 now and are mostly recruiting for Season 4 and for enthusiastic M+ enjoyers as we have several players pushing keys and doing a lot of weekly 20s across many characters.
We always welcome members to our active community for M+ and more

As a new Guild in Season 2 we have been very successful and progressed nicely.
We achieved curve quickly and built on that and cleared HC weekly since.
As a community we run events, both in game (M+ Mayhem) and outside the game(Skribble io etc) and have a good laugh. The guild is active, friendly and very supportive of eachother.

Shield’s mission statement is to be a home for players who like to have fun and be known as one if the most upstanding, respected guilds on Silvermoon.

Recruitment Status:

We are always taking M+ Enjoyers and Social members and have an active community!

:shield: Tanks :Low (M+ Enjoyers Always Welcome)
:hospital: Healers :Low (M+ Enjoyers Always Welcome)
:dart: Ranged DPS :High (M+ Enjoyers Always Welcome)
:crossed_swords: Melee DPS :High (M+ Enjoyers Always Welcome)

We’d like our members to be 18+ as we are looking to foster a mature stress-free environment with likeminded people who understand work/family always comes 1st.

Raid times are Wednesday/Sunday 8-11pm server time.
Invites go out 15 mins in advance and halfway we have a 10 minute break.

So if you wish to chat about our guild or would like some more information, please speak to one of our officers.

Renrage (Bnet: Ren#1612 / Discord: Ren#2257)
Icovellauna (Bnet: Ico#21965 / Discord: Ico#4904)
Snackrament
Zelrost

For more information, please visit our Guild Discord:

Still mainly looking for ranged dps :slight_smile:

Updated the recruitment requirements, we have enough to start in Heroic! But would like a few more raiders so we can Progress into Mythic after getting Curve!

Looking for more DPS and friends to join us for season 2!
More details class requirements available on our discord, linked above, but we would love to hear from the following:

Windwalker Monk
Enhancement Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mages

or poke us in game if you have questions

Have a nice day!

Hi Friends,

With 10.1 launching tomorrow we are close to the new season! Woohoo!

Mages and Monks (basically any class starting with an M) we would love to hear from you :100:

Hello wonderful people! I have updated the recruitment requirements with a few adjustments :slight_smile:

have a wonderful day!

Hi All, and happy vault day!

We are looking especially for Rogues and Mages at this point for more Aberrus raiding!

Still would like a mage or 2 :slight_smile: and also Enhance Shaman! I think they are totemly awesome

updated our desires for Mages/Monks (all of the Ms!)

I heard mage enthusiasts are all hyped for 10.1.5! we still would like to be 5% smorter!

Hi Renrage - i have a monk on Silvermoon - at level 70 sitting around 352 ilvl (left server to play horde on TN for a bit) - but i have been looking for a guild to do M+ progession with in particular but with 10.1 i’ve also been itching to get back into the raid game again as well.

I would like to have a chat with you about potentially joining the guild. - im available on discord (legolich#5602) and bnet plainlyadam#2766 - cheers.

Updated the recruitment info with views to stepping foot into Mythic in the next 2 weeks :slight_smile:

With curve now officially achieved we are looking for 2-3 more people to have enough roster flexibility for Mythic!

Updated the recruitment needs - especially interested in 1 more Healer to allow one of our current healers to reroll DPS :slight_smile:

opened up recruitment again for a wonderful ret paladin!

Updated the post with new recruitment status!

have a nice day and thank you for reading!

Hello friends, after a holiday break in which we still ran some heroic clears we have now re-opened recruitment for continued mythic raiding!

updated to confirm we are now in farm mode

recruitment for season 3 to start shortly!

Looking for 1 Tank and a few DPS (warlock/rogue/paladin)

Hi there,

You guys still recruiting a tank? Currently started gearing my brewmaster monk for next patch but also got a prot paladin/prot war/blood DK