Shields (again)

To whom it may concern,
Yet another post to bring the attention to the farcical state of shield scaling, sizes and positions on certain races, particularly Draenei and Orcs.
I simply cannot understand how these issues get past quality control and assurance.
Genuinely, I would take the time, free of charge, to go through each and every shield, resize and reposition them with you, as the greatest of pleasures.
Being realistic though, my suggestion would be to please revisit these models, give them the attention they deserve, it would open up so much more options for transmogs and looks, and would take my mood from bitterly disappointed with my new shield, to ‘that looks cool, maybe I can make a set based around this…’
I know there is a history with this, and maybe it’s low on the priority, but please, please sort this out, it undoes the hard work done by the designers and artists, turning their work into comedic shambles, they deserve better, and so does the player base.
Yours in earnest hope,
Garv.

3 Likes

I quit tanking on my draenei warrior because I hated how ridiculous the shields looked on him, especially compared to my human paladin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.