Short clip on Spy

The point still stands that the addon makes something that is theoretically possible with a fair few steps, and so much time that it probably has never been used in the history of WoW possible with the click of a button. Instantly. On a seemingly infinite number of players. I’m also certain it picks people up on range as well as combat log, AFK people with no buffs showing up for example.

2 Likes

It is clear by me, that even when ppl are trying to help you, you act like a dick.
The answer has been given above btw. Some aura, again. Go start reading.

You mean like you throwing out your own assumptions with:

Am I saying some waky situations don’t occur, of course not, but if you want us to believe real pvp players would let you 4 v 1 them with a rogue and no backup, I’m sorry, its just too funny.

Though spy is a kiss curse. It’s great when you use it yourself. But against you it can be annoying. Stealth gank against a spy user is hard. They will likely be prepared for you. The moment of “surprise maddafakka” is gone.
I still use it. Easy way to see if the path ahead is clean or alliance ridden and a no go. Example BRM

Movingtarget gave a plausible explanation. You didn’t and stop pretending that you did.

Cause I can’t keep on giving example on example.
Esp when ppl can find out theirself with my explaination.
That’s just being lazy, lol.

You can’t give a single example that is about what is actually being discussed. You just give random logs and pretend that they apply.

You obviously didn’t read the whole thread. :slight_smile:
Which is fine, I said on and on, learn to read.

It’s fine guys. Now calm down. Let’s be friends again!
Put the war in the game, not in the forums!

1 Like

Right now I’m standing in the UC tunnels.
The combat log is registering the auras and buffs of those flying over me.

Here is your grand proof from reading this thread. I too like to fly in Cat Form. It’s nice.

Yes, however you are not able to instantly target each one and see their class.

That is the problem.

Has anyone even tried to type /etrace as I suggested before? I am not sure what more explanation anyone would need.

/etrace

You clearly missed alot more of the whole thread, and the reason why I made that post, excluding the rest of the log.
Try again.

1 Like

That indeed is correct. That is the convinience you get through spy.

And that is why it is overpowered and broken, and against the spirit of Vanilla. Hence my original post that some people have turned into a farce as usual.

Yeah yeah the magical proof is certainly there. I’ll just keep looking for it forever because you are just too busy to quote it, even though you know exactly where it is lurking, that magical proof :rofl:

In before 750 views

Always funny to see, all ppl understand what’s happening in the logs, by just merely an example, and then you get one snowflake, thinking he knows it all better and asking the obvious.

Even when telling them how to search for theirself, they know it better, and blame others not knowing.

Hilarious.

1 Like

That sounds like the explanation then. It either logs an active aura or buff and even labels the state of flying. That would explain that everyone flying over gets registered without fail.