Should Blizz update the old Warlock and Paladin mount models?

Since things like Druid forms, Shaman totems and even vanilla mob models have been updated, I think it’s time togive some love to our equine companions. Plus, I have a feeling that we’re getting the model updates for some of the older Vanilla mobs i.e. troggs, kobolds, even the original boars, is that we can expect another Cata world revamp. I base this on the datamined updated textures for Stormwind.

Not to mention, even though the above mentioned mount models look cool, they are clearly showing signs of their age

2 Likes

Paladins had some soft rework with addition of class hall version tbh so its not like they rly need it

3 Likes

Some people like them. The legion mounts do this. Not a huge fan of the paladin one tbh but love the lock one.

4 Likes

No i like my old mounts for both classes and plus we had updated models for Legion anyways . It is part of the charm of the old mounts not everything has to be HD.

2 Likes

Have you seen stag?! It looks so outdated!

2 Likes

There are tons of Horse mounts. No need to change something that isn’t broken.
Personally I like seeing the old relics of the past like dated weapons and mounts.

1 Like

they should make different updated variants… but also keep the originals.

4 Likes

Bow before me for i am gorgeous

1 Like

Thats a good idea and i would agree to it.

1 Like

I actually love this mount, but every time I preview it in game the horns don’t render and it has a hole in its face.

i guess it only gets horney when you jump on it’s back and take it for a ride??

i’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

If you rub his horn hard enough, he makes his special goo

I would be happy if we could just fly on them.

I got my first dreadstead back in vanilla through the quest line, so it has a speciel place in my warlock’s heart. But it still not being able to fly, does limit it’s use.

Please don’t update the dreadsteed or make it fly, it’s still my favourite mount despite the years that have passed, because of the epic questline to get it (and I finished it at 66, it would have been even better at 60). There are plenty of newer mounts, like the class mounts as someone mentioned, if people want the latest flashy flying mounts, and I love plenty of those too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No!

/10Char

1 Like

Tauren shaman still waiting for update.

yes they need to update the textures and models on alot of old stuff. like rocks ,grass and trees etc etc.
and yes mounts and totems whatnot too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.