Should I start playing WoW classic now?

Hi all, i’m just going to keep it short and simple.
Is it worth for me to start playing WoW Classic now because I want and am going to play wotlk when it releases? I was thinking about them opening up fresh realms and maybe start my journey there but if so i’ll have to wait until release.
Would love to hear your thoughts!

If you are aiming to go fresh realm they will likely block any transfers for a significant period of time. All your time on Classic now will be for a character you won’t be able take forward into Wrath.

If you’re good with that then go for it.

1 Like

It is entirely your choice, if you want to play now do it but be careful choosing your realm, as some are being closed down in just over a months time as they are almost empty.

If you want to go on a fresh realm then you will have to wait but to keep up with everyone else you will need to level quickly and even with the extra 50% XP it will be quite a few hours a day.

All realms will be moved from TBC to Wrath. Classic Era and Season of Mastery will not move on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.