Should LFR be added to Classic?

I think its about time, once naxx is released LFR gets released on classic servers. The raids themselves don’t need anywhere near the coordination than they do on retail and it will make it overall a better experience for everybody involved.

For all you saying no. Nobody will be forcing you to use it and you can carry on doing your own thing with your guild.

0/10, obvious bait, bad troll, lol.

17 Likes

No, with Naxx about to be released and the game winding down it will give other players the opportunity to experience some of the raids they might not have had chance to do.

Ok, if you’re being serious I’ll just say that I think its a terrible idea and I think the vast majority of Classic players agree with me but I don’t feel like debating it so don’t bother :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m talking about AFTER Naxx is released. Like a month after.

No, he isn’t being serious.

Annihilated has a new troll thread every day, either on this board or on the general retail board. Here are some of his other works of… …Art…?

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-doesnt-do-enough-for-the-lgbtq-community/215267

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/is-anduin-gay-or-bisexual/212881

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-takes-no-skill-its-just-time-consuming/213510

It would appear that all of his “I’m gonna sue Blizzard because Draenor is full” threads have been deleted. What a shame.

7 Likes

Need lfr, takes forever get a group forna raid its boring lol

1 Like

Why are you not perma banned from the forums yet?
Literally all you do is create pointless bait threads.
:man_facepalming:

Okay, I took your LFG thread somewhat seriously, because tbc-style interface is something worth considering for Classic. But now I see you are in fact just a low effort troll.
Remember, pretending to be mentally deficient is the same as being mentally deficient on the internet.

1 Like

Add LFR and see it being absolutely useless. You can’t rule GDKP or soft res or hard res in LFR and that’s current meta of pug raiding.

Yeah but if they add the same loot system as in retail there won’t be an issue

Any Blizzard forum mod care to delete this post already???

what we actually need is to experiment in raid comps instead of playing META. Raids in classic is NOT Ranked pve mode tho.

Can i join u as eet? Would like that.

Every topic this man creates is flagged and hidden.

How come he is not perma banned yet?
What are forum moderators for?

2 Likes

y u b8 m8???

If being an idiot was bannable, this board would be empty.

I gotta admit, I had a hunch when I saw his “change my mind” thread before (Has anybody who uttered those words ever changed their mind before, anyway?), but this is just glorious

So adding LFR to a game that has had all its raids released and cleared is now trolling?

I get some want a pure classic experience but others don’t. I pay same amount as you and I am entitled play the original version.

Suggestions are not banable. OP has a point.

Suggest you stay on subject before you get reported for derailing the thread.