Should old raids be reworked?

Terrible idea. Game would be extremely unbalanced. I mean I’d love to see trinkets like soul capacitor or prophecy of fear again in the game but oh man that would cause a huge headache for blizzard.

What we and Blizzard don’t want to go into the game sometimes goes in. Some time ago there was a screw-up when some old troll mog started dropping in STV if I’m not mistaken. Desolace kolkar rep have gotten a change not so long ago, not sure if fully intended/expected by Blizz. Plus the usual bugs/exploits like Cauldron or Exp potion bugs.

Like if new players for Shadowlands go through BfA and want to do all the quests they will have to kill raid bosses. It still should be doable vial LFR due to initial wave of players but bit later LFR may not cut it - they could make scenarios out of it which then would take some of their dev time to ensure Jain mounts aren’t flying left and right. For old expansions they will have to calculate if it’s worth their effort.

If the rumored whole world revamp is a thing and is done for launch after Shadowlands (they are very early in Shadowlands development, quite “reusing” 8.3) then such old raid changes could be done in a more unified and controlled way.

There are WoD raid gold farm guides already… and when I was doing my alt over the weekend BfA zones are full of boomkins here and there farming hyperspawns (this is so dumb). When the Baine arrest scenario landed Alliance was farming the mine behind it as it was a nice hyperspawn :smiley: Early on in BfA eggs in Zuldazar spawned mini reptiles which were then skinnable - lots and lots of leather until patched later on.

I think is not worth to keep argue if you insist in given false arguments abouth thing that no one has asked. People want to have more challenge old content, not devaluate it by having it easier. Is impossible to make things harder and devaluate it at the same time. If it has the same and gold item drops or even lower but takes more time there is no way nothing of you said in any of your false argiments could happen. Your logic makes no sense at all nor even reflect what anyone want.

You are not given an opinion of any idea of this post, youre only arguing againts your own idea than you, me and no one wants. You are just arguing with yourself

That makes no sense.
If that’s meant to be the approach to any suggestion or idea, then the best approach is to never make any changes or additions to the game at all, because there’s always the miniscule risk that Blizzard might screw it up and make the game worse, rather than better.
But this is an MMORPG. It thrives on changes and additions. You can’t let distrust in Blizzard get in the way of that.
So that’s simply not an argument against an idea that you otherwise seem on-board with, alongside others here.

Dude, honestly… you sound like someone who has nothing but his raid progression to be proud of in his life…

Not saying that is true for you… but you really sound like it…

And kill of the game for mount/pet/mog collectors didnt think of that did you.

Why? Honestly, how does it change anything for the Level 60 epic geared mount farmers, when the Raid is reworked to an enjoyable but challenging solo experience for level 50?

You will still be able to oneshot everything at max level…

Because you do have to be max level to farm most raids and dungeons now for mounts /pets/mog now hence people having armies of DHs.

Cool idea, but they should reward only with cosmetics, like recolors and/or remastered sets’ looks from given raid. We already have big epax overload from everywhere. I’d like to wear old gear with updated models/textures and maybe different colors and cool effects. I’d fall into that <3

Sry to tell you, but that will happen in Shadowlands any way. All non current expansion zones will be scaled to be 10-50 content, which will most likely include the raids.

So if you like it or not, the raids will requier you to be max level to farm come next expansion, and my thread only suggests to take the fact that they have to number crunch them anyway and use it to rework them to be part of the experience once more.

All you care about is your own view nothing else matters its called being selfish .

Then give me a view from your point, till now you only said “I want to farm with my DH!” but like I said, come Shadowlands, the raids will most likely requier max level to be cleared anyway. I dont really think that they make the expansions go from 10-50 and leave the Raids at low level…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.