Should the Zandalari take over the Horde?

In light of the upcoming novel as prelude to Shadowlands, it begs an important question. Important matters that affects the Zandalari empire will most likely be ignored or out ruled due to the heavy bias and power the core races of the horde stick to each other.

In this case it would be leaders like Mayla, Baine, Thrall, Gazlowe and Rokhan we are talking about and voting their own interests as law.

While the elves might don’t care. But forsaken and Zandalari and Vulpera are ignored when voicing concerns and political matters.

This so called council ain’t not for equals but an exclusive group of alliance and Baine friendly decisions.

This terrible design flaw is clearly unfair.

So I ask this question to fellow Zandalar people whose voices remain unheard.

Should our great Queen overthrow this unjust body of governing? Instead of the Horde we might get a cool empire.

1 Like

You want the guys who can’t even control a third of their island to rule the entire Horde? Jesus.

8 Likes

Erevien, stop trolling. Seriously, you know this is a bad idea.

2 Likes

I am super serious with this. The empire has alot of fresh characters to bring in the horde. This way they stay relevant for the plot.

The Horde shouldn’t even exist at this point.

2 Likes

At this point I’m just happy that they keep their independence. They should work on self restoration and then we will see how things will unroll.

Although if I’d have a chance to just change the background color from red to green or yellow I’d do it in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Yikes.

/10chars

3 Likes

Still nothing productive to say i see. As usual :slight_smile:

I do have a lot of productive things to say, but at this point it’s the same thing every time. I say A, you say A is wrong and mention something completely unrelated, I counter what you mention, you go off about the Purge of Dalaran/Camp Taurajo/Alliance bias, I resort to trolling because I grow bored. It’s always the same thing.

2 Likes

Try it. If it is topic related. I won’t judge you. But fight your opinion if I disagree. That’s called a discussion.

No, that’s called feeding the troll.

2 Likes

Why would anyone want to rule the Horde? Seems like a lot of effort for no gain at all. The Horde has been notoriously hard to keep united in any direction and perfectly happy to go crazy every few years. I don’t see how that would help to stabilize the Zandalari empire.

1 Like

Zandalari are natural authorial figures born to lead others. With a strict program we can get the former horde discipled and on track.

I don’t see much evidence of that anywhere…

Of course, but she gets the whole package.

Talanji becomes Empress of the Horde and does almost nothing for one whole expansion. On the one after that, during prepatch no less, she commits a genocide-worthy atrocity but not before it is revealed in a novel that her deal with Bwomsandi involves consuming fresh babies from a nearby orphanage on a daily basis. Then faction war ensues, which culminates in Siege of Dazal’alor 2: At Least It Ain’t Orgrimmar Again This Time Edition.

We defeat her with the help of the Horde Council, who pinky promise never to allow this to happen again, and she has a really low chance to drop her hat, but before we finish her off, Zekhan intervenes and says that since she is a troll, she must stand trial in the Echo Isles. Everyone agrees, but during the Trial she escapes then goes back in time in an alternate Azeroth, where she kills Dazar, the First King, becomes herself first queen/empress of the Zandalari, unites the trolls, and opens a timegate to present day Azeroth beginning her invasion of our timeline during the prepatch of the “World of Warcraft: Troll Empires of Azeroth” expansion.

She is unceremoniously killed in a quest chain during leveling, of course. She has already dropped her hat, anyway.

4 Likes

A fair point. Nobody in their right mind would desire to rule the horde at this point, certainly not Talanji who by all appearances seems to be a girl with a head on her shoulders and also someone who cares for the wellbeing of her people first and foremost.
Her throwing her lot in with the horde was a decision made out of desperation in a dire situation, and she knows she owes them, but she would be well advised to keep her independence as much as possible and otherwise stay far away from horde affairs.

They have been natural authority figures for the other troll tribes since the ancient times, but the other tribes ( save for the Revantusk ) have no more love for the horde than they have for the alliance, and for good reason.
If the Zandalari tighten their bonds to the horde, they might lose the support of the other troll tribes, so that is something that must be taken into consideration.

It could be that they see the benefit of joining the horde if they prove to be a worthy ally, but with Blizzards track record on writing the horde it is sadly more likely that the horde will start another pointless war they cannot win and drag them all down with them in the process.

That being said, I have no faith at all in the horde as a faction anymore. United troll empire when?

4 Likes

Should Gelbin Mekkatorque take over the Alliance?

Short answer; yes

Long answer, yes with additional words

1 Like

I’m race-changing to BE if that happens, look what you made me do. I can follow Anduin, but I sure ain’t following an old midget.

So are you going with the traditional blood elf mage or spicing it up a bit as an unorthodox warrior?!

Obviously a hunter named Légòlàss, it’s tradition.

1 Like