Shrine Of Domination BoE's

Had a BoE drop from SoD today cloth belt, sadly doesn’t have a domination socket making it less than desirable despite having BiS stats on it comparatively to the rest of the raid.

What would peoples thoughts be on the BoE’s also having domination sockets. I know it would allow people to buy them off the AH but at the same time, I’ve got it equipped knowing that I’ll have to replace it shortly for my Domination set bonus in the future.

Edit: Also remembered that the 239 one and the 220 gloves from deaths advance / researchers also have sockets. So wouldn’t be beyond insane for the BoEs to have also. Plus the stats from the Archivists and Guardians is the EXACT same stats? >_>

BoEs just shouldn’t have been on slots that have Dom sockets.

Cloth, mail, and plate all have 1 BoE that covers a Dom slot. Leather doesn’t, and also has BoE legs which is a significantly more powerful slot to have a BoE on than any other.

The itemization / loot distribution in the raid itself is also unbalanced, leather get a Dom socket piece from every boss, while cloth don’t get one until the nine, and instead have four from the final 2 bosses, meaning they’re significantly less likely to finish their unholy set.

There’s also the itemization, with only two haste mastery cloth items in the entire raid, and ALL FOUR of the high item level cloth Dom slots having versatility, despite zero cloth specs wanting more than a small amount of it.

Then weapons, whilst 2H strength, hunters, and 1h agi users have unique powerful weapons to look forward to inside the raid, intellect users, 1h strength, and 2h agi have stat sticks.

Then trinkets. There’s a reason every single cloth DPS hasn’t left theater of pain for over a week. Blizzard are incapable of designing competent raid trinkets in SL, instead making convoluted gimmicks that offer too many hoops to jump through, or even have a downside such as Occular Gland. The one trinket that actually does something simple and useable, Kel’Thuzad’s tome, is undertuned and only actually good because it’s a higher ilvl than everything else.

This has got to be one of the worst itemized raids I’ve ever done, and that’s before we even talk about the shard system itself.

Boes shouodnt exist at all. Good thing they reduced boe slots u can have.

To boes with dom sockets, u remember how there used to be boes with coruption back in 8.3, yea funy times, u could literaly buy your bis at AH, p2w at finest

Yeah the itemisation seems pretty bad this time. I feel like every mail piece has haste or vers or both.

yep, if you use want to use full dom bonus, you loose a lot of crit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.