Sick of queue times

To start with: I play this game for PVP mostly.
I play in my daytime mostly +1 CET

After queing up, sometimes it says 6 mins. My hopes are high…wow …“only” 6 mins :slight_smile: Then after 15 … 20 mins…still nothing… :frowning:

Or … even worse… it says 21 mins…sigh…thats a long wait.

I just have to say… Queue times make a bad experience… unfortunately.

1 Like

Don’t take estimated queue times seriously.
Also the queues themselves might be bugged as the bgs seem to not start even when there are clearly enough people queued in and actually requires more people to queue than required.
Also you are lvl 92 and there might not be that many people in the 90-99 bracket

Someone should make actual tests with this. Get 15 people in 3 parties on each side and make em queue up at the same time and see hiw long it takes for queue to pop.

Maybe they should create a BG no matter what level you are. That you can always join. And levels get equal.

1 Like

its usually 15 minutes estimated for me,depending on the time of day could be 20+ min.
short queue’s only happen when the game puts you in a losing bg.
its been like this for a while and i dont see blizz fixing this.

most people will come with the tired out argument of using mercenary mode or rolling alliance.
its not a real fix as this will just create a bigger imbalance ,making horde queue’s even longer.

Worst thing is when you do get that short queue and end up in a losing game because people left…

Feelsbadman!

They dont give a @#$% about PVP :rofl::joy: dont u get it yet…!!

we are paying a monthly fee every month and in return u have to sit 20+ min waiting for a queue to pop…aahh :rofl::rofl:

there are out there free game with instant queue PVP system but for some reason Blizzard doesnt know how to fix this boring old nonsense game.

It s ok boys… keep paying you sub fee and wait 30 min for a queue… they are just sitting there making millions of $$$ but they cant fix nothing :laughing::crazy_face:

4 Likes

It sucks, waiting 50 minutes is exception, no matter if it’s Horde or Alliance, I try merc, but with no effect. I spend far more time waiting than playing a fun game.

1 Like

Alliance queues are 3 or 4 minutes.

Feel free to use mercenary mode.

I already said I’m doing that, last night 70 minutes total before one popped in the 110 bracket. My Alliance 120 is closer to 12 minutes. On my German level 60 I can’t even get an average to appear, it’s just dead…

Situation improves a lot when you hit lvl 120. So hang in there buddy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.