Sick of Shadowlands, when is the next expansion?

Really just burnt out from all of the alpha videos and threads, hoping from some fresh news from Blizzard.

When do you guys think the next expansion after Shadowlands will launch?

8 Likes

Fall 2020. Just a hunch tho

What? That’s impossible.

It’s been confirmed dude

Where have you been?

But the next expansion hasn’t even been announced yet…

1 Like

You mean SL or the expansion after it?

Wait so by next expansion you didnt mean the next expansion. You meant the one after that?

Well then 4 years from now

Well each expansion lasts around 3-4 years so I guess 2024 or 2025, as shadowlands isn’t going to launch until late 2020.

Though I find the idea of being burnt out by an expansion that hasn’t been released baffling. How did you manage that?

Actually we’ve been getting new expansions every 2 years like clockwork. Only exception is TBC.

13 Likes

World of Warcraft : Dark Lady Redemption ,will launch autumn 2022

2 Likes

OMG can’t wait!

The next expansion will be Classic TBC and at launch will double the sub count of Shadowlands. Some say TBC and WoTLK can even quadruple it and make Kripp start playing WoW again.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the Shadowlands lore or Sylvanas. She doesn’t need redemption.

Burning of Teldrassil, the war, all of it was to get us to the Shadowlands because the machine of death isn’t working. The Arbiter is gone and everything is fed to the Maw.

Sylvanas has suspected this since she became War-Chief and Helga told her personally, that was part of the deal she made with her. She even confirmed it, Helga is killed and because the Arbiter is malfunctioning, she ends up straight back in Helheim.

So if life after death means everyone goes to the Maw, then life doesn’t matter. Hope is pointless if eternal torment and damnation awaits everyone regardless of their actions in life.

The forces of Azeroth should be confronting the mishaps and enemies in the Shadowlands rather then fight for honor among each other. Forging alliances on Azeroth is utterly pointless when it’s the after life that matters.

So she breaches the veil between the worlds and captures the leaders of both factions, because if they cannot be convinced to go there own their own, they have to see it for themselves in order to believe it. If our fate is pre-destined, then we are nothing more than prisoners.

Sylvanas isn’t trying to kill everyone for giggles and power, she actually wants to correct the balance between life and death. She doesn’t need redemption for doing so.

Crying out loud, read some lore.

1 Like

Second half of 2022.

This is all true, but you have to remember that people who care about lore these days are few and far between, they just play the game, see things happen and have no understanding why it’s happening since the game doesn’t provide any insight whatsoever…not even gonna mention reading books.

5 Likes

I don’t know if you’re trolling, but I kinda agree to some extent. Shadowlands isn’t even out yet, and I’m sick of hearing about it. God knows what I’d be like if I got alpha/beta access (which I don’t want).

A lot of the content coming in Shadowlands seems like a combination of BFA and Legion, and I didn’t like either of those expansions lol.

4 Likes

I get the sentiment. I kind of expect, that I will already know the entire story and all the lore behind it, before the expansion even launches.

But I do get the content creators. They want to make some content about WoW and there’s not much else to talk about, really.

Judge the game by some videos and by xyz reviews on xyz forums.

Thats some amazing skill u have.

1 Like

He’ll have an army of kripperino’s following him