Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight

Heya everyone. Can anyone link/point me to some info on if you can change the rings u get from Nozdormu rep rewards (at Exalted ofc) more than once/twice etc?
Like for example I will go on my hunter with agi ring at first, but can i change it to SP ring with the quest ( The Changing of Paths - Conqueror No More) and some time after, can I change it again?(yes I know that u need scarab BoE idols or w/e to change rings)
I have opened a ticket for now, didn’t get a response from human GM yet.
All help appreciated.

Based on some of the old comments from Wowhead; the quest is repeatable.

You’d probably be better off waiting for GM confirmation before proceeding though.

Did you go back to the quest giver to see if a quest to change it is available?

He obviously isn’t exalted yet.

I thought that ring was only available to those that were exalted?

They could always find someone in their guild who is exalted and get them to look.

No, it’s available at neutral, but you can only change it once you reach exalted. It’s not even theoretically possible to be exalted yet.

1 Like

u can farm trash though

Trash stops giving you rep. Even if you farm trash you shouldn’t be able to reach exalted this week.

it will take some time, in vanilla they introduced a set of quests to change the ring, if u have the exalted version, for people like u that have chosen the wrong ring.
In classic it will be very likely phase 6.

I took the wrong ring by mistake , waiting for GM now

Does anyone have the answar ? I picked the wrong ring and blizzard wont do anything about it

there will be a quest to revamp ur wrong decision. but its not in the game yet. u have to wait. probably half a year.

for example this quest here:

://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8764/the-changing-of-paths-protector-no-more

(put https at the start, cant post links and cba to find out how this shi.tty forum works)

its not implemented yet.

u will need exalted reputation with the brood of nozdormu, the ring, 3x15 scarabs.
and then u get to choose the correct ring.

happy rep farming. Or just dont use auto-complete quests. ur own fault.

How do you know its not in the game yet ?

oh well, ur right. it could be in, since nobody is exalted yet. honestly wish u good luck on it.

Thx i really need it

So i got a response from a GM, they don’t want to “Spoil” it for me, so I guess I will either bump/recreate this topic weeks/month later or look it up somewhere else.
Thanks everyone for replies
P.S (yes im the OP, first time on the forum hehe)

You can change it when exalted, comfirmed

Yes, I know you can change the ring when exalted, my question is "Can you change the ring more than once, is the quest repeatable?

Wanted to bump this:
So on wowhead it says “Repeatable” on the “The Changing of Paths - Protector No More” (for example) quest info, should this confirm it then?
Anyone changed the rings already who can 100% say they can do the quest to change the rings again?

Bump for interest.