SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

sounds like we’re living in your head rent free already lol

Yes! I got to DM. Thank you Three Hammers & 7th Legion. Mega members.

2 Likes

Oh, so to put it bluntly.

FER DE HURDE!

Alliance gets branded war criminals because of overwhelming numbers and following code of conduct.

:+1:

If you are going to be Bias and confirm it’s going to back the Horde and undercut the Alliance. I am sorry, but that in itself is just poor.

Please, on behalf of myself and no doubt others. Learn from this, and do not organise another campaign unless you are to going to be Fair and actually have a storyline set in motion.

Also to add. If you are going to be an Organiser to such a Campaign. THEN ACT UPON MATTERS! Do not cower away and then drop it the last 5 minutes while people such as Yasmyr (Who deserves a round of applause for the mess they’ve been dealing with today.)

Step up to the mantle. Take control and do not allow other people to do your work while you twiddle your thumbs.

a dwarf in a spooky outfit would suddenly appear, muttering the words;

healers… healers… we’re coming…

1 Like

You mean the Discord where I asked you to elect without high command IC, where you said you would do it OOC and then after hours of argument made a completely separate discord to elect a commander, making it extremely privatised by only letting in guild leaders rather than allowing everybody the chance to see the process unfolding?

Now prelude events are fine, however you made absolutely no mention to me that you were writing it to have High Command give you a letter. That’s not something I approved and if anything it’s your own fault for trying to control the narrative in a story that was never yours to make.

I suppose that rusemeister really dedicated to making authentic letters for you :slight_smile:

Anyway, don’t you have a ‘life’ you were talking about? You should probably get on with that.

25 Likes

suddenly you realise i have kept u aggrod for 6 posts whilst everyone else can tell the true story

your lies are being DPSd very quickly rn

1 Like

lol congrats im actually speechless

6 Likes

easily dodges the rest of the post calling me out on my bull :poop:

1 Like

This campaign was great for showing me what guilds to not interact with. Thank you :wink:

18 Likes

damn bro u got him real hard, damn gamer virgins lol

2 Likes

Hey. So I don’t really know what’s happening so if someone could post a TL;DR that would be gre-… drops the rice bowl
Oh, damn it…

7 Likes

Doing everyone (including yourself) a favor if you stay that way buddy.

Unironically. If youre coveting old nudes of some gamer girl you once knew as if they were artifacts then that is indeed quite virginal of you

8 Likes

A distinctly beta male activity, yeah.

woah too bad i didnt bro wOoOSOSH

The premise for the campaign was that the High Command wasn’t physically involved beyond a letter and the “command team” was meant to have been elected by the attendees instead of an official process

This happened on Horde but on Alliance - this prelude - was something tacked on to the original story / planned in a different discord

If you sign up to participate in someone’s story I don’t think it is very fair to get annoyed that your own unplanned addition doesn’t fit the “” canon “” of the event as set out by the organiser

10 Likes

you are embarassing

Yes, because the Alliance is a tribal society that decides their leader around the campfire and not through complicated bureaucracy?

2 Likes

Already gave some of my thoughts in the officer chat before the discord went down but I’ll leave something proper here too. Didn’t know what to expect from this campaign as I didn’t know the organiser and only really heard that this was their first time hosting an event on this scale. I’d say for the most part it was a job well done brave for trying the resource system that I personally haven’t seen done before at these events. I admit I had the discord muted a fair bit of the time due to the constant beeping and @s and yeah, I’d say it got pretty bad especially from what I have been told happened there. It is a shame that it derailed the campaign to this extent though I would point out that a few idiots shouldn’t spoil people’s view on an entire faction. I did come into this with the understanding that this was an IC alliance sponsored fight, and likely will continue to ICly consider it so if nothing more comes of it. I hope things can be learned from this campaign for future and we’d consider attending another of Cheaoka’s in the future if things were set a bit more solid from the start, if invited of course. Everyone have a safe trip back to your respective cities and camps,

Signed The Alteraci Scum

3 Likes

Bro?
https://gyazo.com/5ce9304816bfaadac8fe95d55e72689d

2 Likes