SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

I want to say thank you to everyone I interacted with, fought alongside and against. I had no issues personally either IC or OOC until yesterday, when the drama IC started and today just has finished with me being really disappointed.

I have often attended server events with the Bayerleyn over the years which has meant sharing gametime with other players that I don’t get along with for various reasons and they with me. It’s a game and it’s RP and I don’t tend to let other players ruin my game experience. Pretty much every event has had some form of drama and they are usually a form of stress for the organisers and the commanders involved.

I hope the organiser here, who I thank for my entertainment in game this last week or so, will think a little more kindly of the Alliance players that did their best to stay out of drama and so on, once the dust has settled. I guess you must be feeling pretty fed up at this point.

And to Ortellus, I really enjoyed the pre event stuff you organised for us all on Alliance, it really was a fantastic build up atmospherically. And as the commander you really did make sure everyone got involved, regardless of the size of their guild etc, that gets a big thumbs up from me.

Would be great if eveyone could take a breath now and chill a bit.

7 Likes

Didn’t know Balop was a weeaboo too.

2 Likes

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if one of your big ‘GOTTEMS’ is a ‘poster above is gay lol’ joke? Seriously man, you’re bad at drama and that’s a rare trait.

1 Like

sounds homophobic to me

7 Likes

sounds like clutching on to straws to me.

Domp just think we all be friends and no hate each other.

Except Zunk.

Stupid Zunk.

14 Likes

https://gyazo.com/9c7f8a5b77bb6113cef730473b1749e2
the duality of man

18 Likes

That’s the point - the weird method of selection could have been a giveaway of the plotpoint that some posters are unhappy about (since typically there would have been loads more bureaucracy as you say)

4 Likes

It’s not hard to edit your discord profile :stuck_out_tongue:

If this had been made clear, many of us simply would not have attended. Not because of metagaming, but because you simply don’t move without orders from High Command.

1 Like

It’s like poetry.

Roses are Red,
Everyone is racist,
Something Something
Sathrynn Sunwarden.

3 Likes

As said previously. Sounds like a terrible plan, do they not think a brigade going to war would not be noticed? (I mean…)

The ships sailing them to Northrend? HM…

2 Likes

dunno who that poster is but he looks incredibly sexy+powerful in his motorbike leathers/helmet

3 Likes

It was clear if you used your thinker. If you actually thought about the premise of the event and asked chook if some shady stuff was going on with the leadership, I’m sure they would’ve been clear enough to help bluebois make their choice on going or not.

But you didn’t think, you just blindly went, headcanon’d your own stuff, etcetera.

You worked hard for this ending, you earned it.

In for post 500

Edit: Damn, too slow.

6 Likes

You guys are like that one group of people defecting from their own country to help the germans in ww2.

It’s not that I really care tbh, anyone can say something edgy online. It’s just I don’t like it when people call out someone for x yet have done it themselves.

1 Like

As our Lord and Saviour Sonic the Hedgehog once said, “You’re too slow!”

Does anyone want to make a new house guild on alliance side

dont really go to a campaign expecting a “gotcha” at the end where all of our characters get railed tbh, its kinda bm