Silenced (Chat Mute) - Cannot get invited/invite to Arena Teams

Recently i got a 16 day chat ban for telling someone to F off in a BG. Got mass-reported (by 3 people lul) and disconnected, logged back on and was muted.

It came to my attention that i am not allowed to invite anyone or get invited to an arena team. How come this is a rule?

So a new season is launching and i cant play arena untill 25th? :slight_smile: ?

Are you gonna answer this topic or just let it slide away like all the other issues this game carries?

Why dont you just let sensitive people use the Mature Language Filter instead of preventing people from playing the game just because they use free speech?

5 Likes

Another ‘free speech’ topic :rofl:

5 Likes

But muh free smeech D:

2 Likes

16 days? Knowing what kind of stuff people have been getting a week at most for I find it hard to believe that you just told someone to F off, unless this isn’t your first time.

Consider this Blizzard’s way of telling you to stick to the rules, or F off.

7 Likes

You dont need to respond, i want a blue-post responding as to why Arena is blocked and not everything else. I dont need you repeating the fact that i broke the rules. I know i broke them.

2 Likes

BUT MUH FREE SMEECH!! REEEEEE!!!

Go read the eula and if you understand what you did and why you’re being punished then you can come back.

So despite repeated warnings you chose to break the rules again in a chat where you don’t know the other people? That sounds like an issue you would be better off resolving yourself instead of trying to blame Blizzard.

3 Likes

Or maybe you could simply be respectful towards people and not (what I assume is the case) not use slurs.

2 Likes

Até amanhã little gnome

I made a thread for attention but please don’t respond people.
Just Blizzard can respond although they rarely do because it’s the EU forums.
They only really respond on many positive things or new features etc, I doubt they want to respond to the rant of someone who broke the rules.

Its just a simple question as to why im locked away from being able to play arenas just because of a mute penalty.

1 Like

Forgetting to read the rules can lead to consequences.
I haven’t read the EULA myself, but you won’t see me telling people to F off ingame (or worse as someone said you probably didn’t get muted for that long on that basis alone).

Go read the EULA, maybe you’ll learn something instead of asking Blizzard to recite you their EULA.

1 Like

Sensitive people who mass report just to ruin it for others…

Took me 5 seconds to write the things i get a 16 day mute for ^^ Nice game.

1 Like

It’s easier to blame others instead of looking at your own behavior.
If you counted to 5 instead of writing immediately you wouldn’t be in this situation.

1 Like

of course tauren players would be pro censorship. biggest degenerates u will find anywhere

Hi Friend,

Orcs have a racial that enrages them. I see it has been popped.

4 Likes

cringe af :slight_smile:

1 Like

the word cringe is cringe

9 Likes

You never get a silence for saying that 1 time. You have been reported many times for being toxic, that’s why you have the silence. And to be honest, I’m happy ppl like you lose the right to talk to ppl or invite ppl for a while.

Take this opportunity to learn and to change your behavior.

5 Likes

Yes, i do get a silence for saying that 1 time. I am gonna use my alt to talk to people and my behavior does not need to change. You allergic people need to fix your brains in order not to overreact and cry to some words, use profanity filter and stop crying about toxicity. This is embarrassing and this type of sensitivity is spreading all across the globe, not just on the internet.

I also dont need to invite anyone to my arena team as i already have my arena mates inside them. Its just a retarded rule that would block just ME from inviting people :D. Its so nice to see that you enjoy seeing people being punished for bullsht

You guys are an EMBARRASSMENT