Silvermoon City and Suramar should be more Connected now

Don’t be a hater Becky! :sweat:

Well, don’t offer up such nightmare fuel and I wouldn’t have to, Gumoboy!

I remembered Jaina and Kaelegos were thing too …

I am not sure about this new couple future.

I was hoping that Suromar will be neutral enemies free city like Dalaran

Nuh uh. Horde city now.

Alliance out!

But… Shil’dorei… shill…

I fail at comedy :nerd_face:

Thank the Titans that’s over… atleast for now.

Not really, it is full of enemies and world quests.

I know. But if they were to update it (they won’t) then they’d have to make it a proper Horde city to reflect the progression in the story.

1 Like

That’s what I would hope for. Not a rework of the area but an overlaying phase of sorts.

Well i’m always in Silvermoon City is by far the most beautiful City , well in my realm i see alot people walking in Silvermoon everyday so it’s not exactly without no one.

But now with this Lor’themar and Thalyssra characters Development Silvermoon City should be Remade with better Textures and Quality, tip it really needs and Blood Elves and Nightborne should be more United and sharing Culture from now on

Blizz should do alot more with world progression anyway, things like Suramar should now be phased for those that completed the story line. Alliance no longer welcome.

Time moves on and it should reflect in the game.

5 Likes

I agree at 100% with you

You have to understand that they’d only revisit that city for one reason and one reason alone: To tear it down in some perverse way. Blizzard would never spend the resources necessary to update optical illusion cardboard HQ just to please roleplayers and Belf fans. There’d have to be some element of gameplay attached to it and the prospect of that when you take into account that there is a race of delusional crazies on the blue team who think they have some sort of legitimate claim to the place should give you at least some pause.

2 Likes

i would love it they break down Silvermoon and Surumar and relocate to kalimador.

build the giant city of sun & moon ( half the city in style of suramar with a magical purple night above it and th other half in the style of silver moon basked in eternal golden daylight with the palace of dusk and dawn in the middle ^^

this way eastern kingdom can be for the allience and kalimador for the horde :3

I think the fact that you have nightbourne in silvermoon, is enough to indicate how these two groups are close allies.

but truth be told, i appreciate any reason to make us go to silvermoon.

Such a beautiful city.

1 Like

Word. Sick to death of Horde meaning Orc… even as an Orc.

I don’t mind the orc theme. I just definitely prefer silvermoon and suramar. Elves just give a different vibe. You can feel the history in every construct and location.

I’m definitely not a role player, but if i had any roleplaying in me, it would activate in silvermoon:D. i mean walk around there randomly, and then notice a bunch of blood elves talking about the good or bad of joining the horde. great area. such a shame, it’s lost between hundreds of new and old zones, and limited due to no flying.

Silvermoon is the only beautiful looking city the Horde has, Orgrimmar looks more like it was designed in five minutes by a five year old that had only five crayons to pick from and three of them were brown.

I can never find anything in Orgrimmar compared to Silvermoon due to layouts, any reason to visit one of the best zones in the game and my second fave city in the game too I’ll take it

I only mind it when its forced upon me, like the garrisons for example. It made no sense for any of the other Horde races to have a Orcish garrison imo.

And it’s not just that, it sometimes feels like no other race matters in terms of architecture. Same goes for the Alliance and Humans really.

The factions should be about the best things each race has to offer put together.

Like we got Nightborne now and Suramar is amazing, let’s see what they have to offer to improve upon Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

of I’m not serious, just highlighting how ridiculous we can be as fans but the responses I mimic are very real.

Well, now what an interesting twist, when pampered royalty and high societies type elves are on the alliance, they are people who’ve endured exactly that, Night elves leaived in a wondrous legendary civilization the lore describes it, yet because of the Legion invasion and sundering have had to live in woodland forests, back to basics styles for 10 k years , High elves and now void leves lived in beautiful civilised Quelt’halas, with lush forests and magical cities and towns, and now rare refugees living in rocks and back to near middle ages standard .

I saw night elves face adversity after adversity, their story kicks off already having a massive war and race destruction event, only for their opening chapter to be an encore, which has a 3 times the charm in the WoT.
BUt such harsh treatment is only for the alliance elves huh… well let’s have the horde ones endure a little bit more, Nightborne, those night elves who after showing much promise in the war o f the ancients instead cower and hide, and do so again 10k years after living the luxury comfort life thir kin from the very same city have had to put up with hardships, tough life, but the city gets saved, with lots of friends, but instead of joining both, they pick the blood elves - because Tyrande wasn’t fawning at them?

Well I know many a people won’t be sympathising with them if they lose their home and have to wonder, I’d take them out of Suramar for a couple of expansions and then bring them back.

I would call that an interesting development.

Or maybe they actually get in tune with their nature side, live in forest and ruins of their race having ton constantly fight people who should have been friends that they should have given more thought about who they’d join and on joining what activity they’d participate it. Supporting genocide banshee. Shame on them.

ANd how many horde fans are desperate not to lose or have replicated a racial city from an alliance race. I wonder which is more desperate.

Right, like winning a warfront makes up for losing an empire, losing immortlaty, constantly been beating by your enemies amongst plaeyrs for 14 years of story telling, culminating in bein wiped out and driven from the rest of your lands.

Right, Darkshore should be enough. RIght.

Oh look surprised Night elves want to occupy night elf zones rich in night elf lore, particular to the night elf story and history… shock horror horror.

Keep Northern Kalimdor you say? Let’s see:

Teldrasil - burn crisp perfect end level zone though
Ashenvale - horde controlled
Felwood - Cenarion jurisdication
Moonglade - Cenarion druid jurisidicaton
Hyjal - Cenarion druid jurisdicaton
Winterspring - has more goblins than any other race, no one controls it
Azshara - horde controlled
Stonetalon Mountain - horde controlled
Desolace - horde/Cenarion druid jurisidiction
Feralas - contested the Nelves only occupying the island off the coast.

Northern Kalimdor are night elf lands, just like Broken Isles 4 Nelf zones are, but the playable Night elf faction do not control anything.