Simple and great fixes to PvP

I do pvp casually? Oh thats hilarious, what do you consider “CASUAL” then cause if anything between us 2 you’re the casual Pal. :slight_smile: Did you even get the PVP tabard from last season, no? Oh thats tragic isn’t it, how casual of you :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I got it in November my friend. I only judged you on this rogue. I was wrong

By pvp Tabard I meant the gladiator tabard which you wouldn’t have going off checkpvp.FR :stuck_out_tongue: but no damage done / no offense taken lmao

1 Like

Me neither my friend. Gl next season!

none of these changes are good ideas

Hi there, i dunno man its difficult to implement gw design into current wow.

Its also the mindset of the wow com, that is a problem as most people hate wow pvp and strictly do pve, just look around in most guilds, coms and the lfg.

This player preference will result in less dev incentive to design pvp content and change the system.

Then you demand cross faction ques, while we are in a faction expansion, with horde having access to change faction in bgs via the mercenary system.
Maybe more design could happen here after BfA, but right now all you got is mercenary.

In fact, what really needs to be done is, to improve somewhat normal and epic bg rewards, so that fresh pvp blood getting a taste of pvp could see that pvp is worth it. (after some time invested)

wow isnt about proper pvp or pve its about rewards.

Want proof? Look at alliance lfg tool and watch all those 25er player groups listed there to look for that ilvl 400 item, in a week, where arena rewards are locked to ilvl385.

I never ever saw so many pvp wpvp groups before all day and night!

Whole guilds allready had faction changed, giving blizzard thousands of additional €€.

Again increase pvp rewards in non rated, avaible the weekly 25 player kill quest for both factions!

You know epic bgs might be non rated only, but they take forever nowdays and time is the most orecious resource in a mmo.

Let me tell you that from someone, who loggs into about 10 char daily, since tbc. Time is money man and incentive to do selected content.

You want quick rewards or very good ones depending on time invested or you only play 1 char and get it all and be very bored.

The only reasion to endure bfas class design is to opay multiple classes or quit!

And when wqs become more important than av/ioc to do, or any bg for that matter, i think pvp in the mmo meaning, in general is pretty dead. Arenas are simply not that massive as epic bgs and the world with its raids.

Take my suggestion increase rewards in unrated and see participation at an all time high in any kind of pvp. (do not think a dev reads eu posts tho :joy:)

Its not to devalue rated pvp, but non rated
Hss zero rewards its way behind wqs with 100% rng!

Also add pvp vendors and make honor a currency again, since new pvp system implemented since legion prepatch was and is an utter failure.

Add true pvp gear with resilence and pvp class spec sets! :heart:

After this is done:

Welcome to tbc pvp, welcome to devs that know their stuff and can learn from the glorious past. :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.