Sin Rogue 2s Tips

Hi guys!

What tips do you have for Sin Rogue in 2s mainly when with disc priest.

Like what is the best time to pop defence and vanish and when do you switch targets or when do you go for the healer?

Please share your experience! =]

BTW ive been playing as a sub before and other sins said never use cheapshot just garotte. And do you use kidney on the healer or use it to burst. I’m sometimes not sure what choice to make. I need some rogue help

Ps: are my talents right?

For the sake of all rogues guys it’s all I play.

well you kill your target, and dont die basically. if you cant kill your target go cry in a corner for 2 minutes and try again. repeat.

This should be the official description of PvP.

To answer the questions in your post :

• Vanish has multiple uses. Against a Windwalker you can use it to immune the damage of Touch of Death (if you’re stealthed when the debuff expires you take no damage). It can be used to sap after a kidney/blind/fear on the enemy you don’t kill, or after he dropped combat any other way and you notice it (los, or smokebomb and he just doesn’t take actions, etc). It can be used to kill someone, if you have a good go and the enemy healer is susceptible to dying you can Kidney for 6s, vanish Cheap Shot at the end for two more, into garrote for 3s of silence. No one likes 11s of cc while being stomped by an assa. And obviously, if you are being killed, vanish is a way out.
  • you never use cheap shot on the target you want to kill if kidney is ready or will be soon. You want those 6s stun and your heavy damage on your kill target. Cheap shot will put a DR and so you’ll have to wait if you want a full Kidney. Ideally in the opener you sap one person, MfD kidney the other, ans do damage. Cheap shot would be for off targets that you can sap to allow your ally to cc more, to peel if really it’s needed, to secure a kill as described above with vanish, or to stun someone through evasion, die by the swors of fists of fury (because cheap shot cannot be dodged or parried) if you can’t step kidney.
  • didn’t check your talents but the standard loadout would be Master Poisoner, Subterfuge, MfD, Elusivness, Internal Bleeding, Toxic Blade, Poison Bomb. If you’re human go relentless, if not go trinket. Then Systel Shock and Smoke Bomb are almost autopicks, last slot is often Maneuverability or Mind Numbing depending on the comp.

I do sometimes uploads gameplay videos on YouTube, maybe they could help you, I used to play with disc a lot and will do again in s3.

Early level you’ll do well if you just maximise your toxic blade usage and also appropriately spread pressure where possible (in 2s at least, 3s depends on comp but dots gives you energy).

Defenses depends a bit. If enemy uses a burst cd and your healer is cc’d without any pre barriers or something, then use one. If you’re about to die, if your healer doesn’t have access to defensives. It all really depends. But generally the gameplay is to trade a defensive whenever they use offensive burst, if you can save one then that’s great.

Depending on opponents you can also kite them when healer is cc’d, or LoS them (avoid LoS healer when cc ends). Sprints and shadowsteps can be great for that.
Or you know, kidney them.

Wound poison into 90% of match ups, don’t bother with shiv. Go maneuverability, smoke bomb, system shock. Generic rogue set up goes like this. 1/2 ,2, 3, 3, 1, 2, 1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.