Sinister Teachings not workinh

I had noticed that since 9.2 and had checked it with timer in 2 dungeons during heavy healing - Sinister Teachings is no longer reducing cd of Fallen Order. I had tried it, spamming my refreshing jade wind when healing was required and it always ended up on 3 minutes CD. I have over 40% crit so doubt I just didn’t get any crit proc… Venthyr nerf was pretty harsh, but I didn’t expect it to be so bad that it will make entire legendary do nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. The monk discord said try to equip again and it should work but and it did. I started my M+ key and it stopped working again. The other problem is that we got It appears that blizzard has done UNDOCUMENTED change!
This one affects FO number of Enveloping Mist casts and forces it to only cast 1 per clone.
In 9.1.5 they stated clones should cast 2 enveloping mists when they spawn but this never happened. The amount they would cast was down to RNG but we could get 1.4 per clone.
So feels great we get NERF and this as well :frowning:

It is just frustrating TBH. Like every dungeon I am stressed if it works or not and many cases it doesn’t. I can’t really test how bad the NERF is. Honestly we needed BUFF for M+ not Nerf but seems like they are only checking raiding logs. No idea how we will be mana wise without having the mana orbs. Also every other healer can do 5-6k damage and we will do like max 3.5k. Resto shaman even more damage. I have been a MW main for the last 6 years don’t want to reroll but SL was he worst for me so far hate to see how they treat healers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.