Situations about rogues is kinda out of hand :P

Evoker Dps is not a finished spec, If it doesn’t oneshot in combo like in prepatch it won’t be any good. Healer evoker is the way to go.
Also about sub rogues… They got big dmg every 2min which u can always trinket, wall.
The only way to die there is not to press anything. Also they are getting big nerf on echo, doubt anyone is gonna touch that spec afterwards.
Assa is much stronger but nobody complains about so yeah.

well i have died 100-0 in a kidney without theyre full setup, they globaled my TEAM mate in a stun, i survived, he went stealth and he just after 30 seconds sapped me and went ham on me as well and i just died the same way, and he didnt use echoing , just shadow dance

1 Like

Pretty much haha, i wouldnt recommend deva evoker for pvp, glass cannons rly work well in pvp enviroments down to its kinda unhealthy by design.

1 Like

Hm sounds sketchy.
If he used mark and sb highest hit from Shadowstrike is 80k and that being a crit, rest of shadowstrikes would hit for around 20k on average and eviscerate is also around 20k average and all that being buffed by shadowblades/mark and dense macabre.
Outside echo sub ain’t scary at all.
Assa on the other hand is a different kind of a beast.

1 Like

It’s called dumb game design and it’s been like that for 18 years.

1 Like

is this a joke?

2 Likes

get levelling your warrior fury is disgusting too right now

I did , and yes its broken , and boring , i spam 2 buttons at the same time without gcd issues ,

1 Like

how mentally ill do you have to be to make a post like this when the season has not even started yet? you got owned in a random bg and base your balance ideas on that?

Why are people not call out SUB Rogue then all that is SUB only

Also nerf Rogue (Blizzard doesnt care about forums lmao)

1 Like

A bg ? Your so clueless , im talking about over 2000 skirmishes where against rogues who usually have fully gear global you

1 Like

so you got outplayed and humiliated in a skirmish and cry about it?

I think the hardest and most opresivve rogue spec in pvp is assasination not sub

Time will tell

1 Like

look a rogue main

This guy is so much entertainment in one person. I love it. A solo comedy show !

1 Like

im glad your getting intertainment with so low effort ^^ must mean your easy to impress ;), ‘‘not a compliment’’

Do you find the same definition under “entertain” and “impress” in your dictionary?

Education is important. Don’t skip school.

this forum is not for trash talking or bad mouthing people :slight_smile: your statement has been reported and flagged for toxic behaviour

I really like your transmog. For some reason you turned into a pixel cube on armory hahah

2 Likes

ahaha wtf XD