INSANE ROGUE PLS TEACH ME
https: //imge. to/i/1Fddj

2 Likes

Il a bcp mieux joué, outplayed!

yea pved to death insane game trash pvp just trash

outfacerolled

face rolll?
these procs are passiv bro get good

Being out PvE’ed by a Rogue as a DK seems to hurt badly…

yea when rogue boght for 50 EUROS the intelect trinket insane skill

He could also have run CoS with a couple friends. You assume a lot, mister DK.

I’ll remain on that note though :

That’s what you get when the class is stomping on the ladder for more than half a season with 10k HPS throughout a game solely because of PvE items. I didn’t see you complain on forum back then, though I’m sure a screenshot of healing done at the time by a DK, instead of damage done by a Rogue, would have been equally laughable if not more.

lol go check again how much i complaind wtf are you so toxic lost to me i gess
and even back then rogue could take prism if he wanted and pve harbringer trinket so shut mister assa rogue
got your glad in bfa s1 one when rogue was broken asfak coming here and damping your trash

As a matter of fact no, I pushed and got it after the 8.1 class builds, which means after ALL the nerfs Assa has been given since BfA release. In case you forgot Season 1 didn’t stop with 8.1 class builds, we had a lot more time. It might not be a popular opinion but I do not enjoy playing when the guys I fight against have 0 chance at winning just because class. Feel free to check the dates.

But nice try !

Anyways, this wasn’t even relevant to the discussion. Don’t get so triggered. Yes Nimbus and Harbinger are stupid. Yes you got killed by items and it’s unnerving. But also yes, DK was one of the classes taking the most advantage of those items up until 8.2, if not THE class, and my answer was a simple “oh it backfired, funny”. Calm yourself mister DK.

You got you’re 2.2k in 3s in legion while both uh and frost were over the top and you could pass 2.2k thanks to an even more busted form of uh + don’t forget the pve items. So same applies to you.
Also I’m pretty sure you’ve got 2k while played frost in wod and same in 2v2 where they were free rating.
So idk what you’re talking about lol.

Yes pve items are broken. Debating whether to farm CoS but I seriously cant be arsed when the trinket has to wf/tf.

lol bro you dont exist on glad.gg trashout pls and go to general forums

Oh did I hit a nerve? Imagine living in so denial that you can’t admit that the class you’re playing is busted 2 expansions with the excepsion of 1 season.

Really do you want that I’m afraid you can’t post that much in a single comment

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.