Skullflame - faction balance

Dear Blizzard,

there is not enough Alliance on the server Skullflame. I am playing horde myself and everything is crowded by horde.

Please, allow free faction change from Horde to Alliance or merge it with small alliance populated server or anything to help, but do it fast. Please!!!

I would even pay for transfer to different severer!! I wan to have fun in PVP!!

Take action urgently! Please, I beg you!!

Thank you

1 Like

^This

Come on :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

I’m playing as Alliance on EU-skullflame wow classic, the alliance population is significantly lower than Horde, as a result, Alliance people consistantly getting ganked/killed, which made Questing impossible, alliance people are leaving this server, as it is Unplayable. When you fly to searing gorde, buring steppe, western/eastern plagueland, there were always hordes waiting to kill you as you land by your fly point… I could not start another new character on other server, please allow us to pay for transfers to another realm.

This is not merely my opinion, but almost of the alliance on EU-skullflame.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Its the same on every server so it seems. But its ok cross realm battlegrounds will solve everything??? Really when it seems like 90% of the classic wow population has rolled horde so have fun in your hour long waits for battlegrounds to pop!

Well it’s not the same on every server.

There is 100% more alliance end game players than horde on my server. Yet, horde are everywhere. Why? Because Alliance believe themselves to be the losers unless they have greater numbers.

Edit: to an alliance factions being balanced is if there is less horde than ally. If its even, then its a problem

1 Like

What makes you think that you can find a server with a better A/H ratio, OP? And further, what would stop people from your server transferring as well, even if there was one, breaking the balance anyway?

No i completely agree its not the same on every server but it would seem that the majority of servers are clearly being horde dominated so logically meaning if cross realm battlegrounds are a thing then still the horde are going to have very long waits compared to alliance. But i suppose time will tell…

I dont buy the premise that the majority are. But even if so, battlegroups can be filled of any servers they choose.

Based on past experience, blizzard arent the best at creating balanced battlegroups but its certainly plausible to achieve, even if most servers are horde dominated.

Skullflame alliance here.

We have one of the worse faction imbalances.

I do always fly/ride with groups to dungeon and wPvP! But believe me its like a zombie apocalypse idk where they keep spawning/coming from :joy: its really a lot

While I get everyone’s point about faction imbalance, what do you really expect Blizzard to do ?! You can’t force a player to play Alliance if he wish to play Horde.

If you “block” a server from creating Horde chars, people will flood the forums that they want to play Horde and demand to be allowed to play as they wish.

…and they are right. People play whatever they want. No one can be forced not to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.