Slowly losing my sanity

Please give me soloqueue already so I don’t have to put up with the following anymore.

Not being able to find a single RBG group with my CR (1.600 - f*cking 1.600!), despite 2 hours of searching.

Then joining a 1.500cr “push” group simply to play one game at all. Then getting kicked for having a 197 weapon (overall item lvl 210). By a guy that has never seen an arena from the inside and no more than 1.600 RBG XP. I am probably taking the game too seriously, but man, did I feel insulted.

I simply don’t get to play the game, even with recent duelist arena XP and 2k RBG XP. I can’t be the only one. It’s so disheartening.

5 Likes

Same happens to me.
Players that have no understanding of how the game works, feel the need to treat others like trash, its a power trip i guess.

My issue is, being Elemental is not “good enough” for RBGs. Every 1.6k xp arena player thats now sitting at 2.1k++ RBG wants to be carried by 2/3 boomies plus a few locks, cUzE ThAtS tHE mEtA bRhU.

I tried to explain, without sucess, how viable Elemental is, its tools, what it counters (boomies and the convoke of skill for example). And im no idiot at the game, but i either get completly ignored or called something offensive.
I tried these forums, im trying on Discord channels, reddit etc. Its painfully hard to find a team of ADULTS BEHAVING THEIR AGE.
I wish you luck buddy, ill keep my search 1/2hours usually to join a group, at least WandaVision is alright while the wait goes on.

1 Like

why don’t u just play 2s? as a warri it’s a free 2.1k

Well, go resto for rbgs? I also like ele and play it in my team’s alt bgs but yeah… I main feral but gotta go guardian with boomie off spec for the rbgs.

I agree that lfg just makes one quit though. What I did was getting in a pvp guild in that guild we formed a new team, eventually made our own discord community, left guild, made new guild and everyone we played with moved there and we’re having fun the whole time.

Why would i??
Its a lfg hive mentality thing.
Goes hand in hand with the ever retard “link versa”

1 Like

Actually everyone in LFG build META setup, its a cancer yes, but everyone want to win. Their arena rating said nothing. To gain rating in RBG u need to play RBG. Few days ago Whaaz cr8 a RBG for cap on his alt and all his team was Gladioators this season on mounts and they lost 2 games at 1500 MMR then he raged, quit the grp do 1 more and win 1500-1490 on 1700 MMR. There is type of players who never played RBG or BG in general, only arena, think this is trash content tho.

2 Likes

To get a spot. I wouldn’t get it as feral either… or be social and make a name for yourself in your community only then you can play whatever. Those are the unwritten rules. It sucks but it is what it is mate.

Or make your own groups and lead so you can’t be kicked and add value already by leading alone. Everyone loves a good lead, tc, tank and rogue. Pivotal roles, ele - disposable every season from what I’ve checked. I agree it’s a great spec but you won’t change the mind of random masses, you might as well go and smash your head against a wall for similar results.

1 Like

Fair points, i see what you mean.

1 Like

just cap the ilvl of honor/pve to 197 and CP gears to 200 in all pvp instances and you will have fun in rated (no more gear gap issues, boosters,…) or in randoms…

1 Like

heve 2 rogeu and war and boomie sit on u butt fun yes na healer rbg you need to know how to hard peel for u healer cant do thet you just 1 dead bro

Totally agree, a soloque system would fix a lot of WoW’s problems, finding people to play with is REALLY hard

1 Like

rendom bg full of rendoms horrbol exp no peel no cc on healer no hard focus on healer theny just go like lala do dmg oo boy lose no voice well good luck butt but for my honest sound horrbol idd solo qeu just be fill whit horrbol honor leech low geart alts simple thet

What? the soloque system would have mmr, so since im 2.4k rating in RBG atm i would get people with around 2.4k rating to, so they would know fairly well what to do

treu but talk from exp most pug are well rendom bg solo qeu eh well need lot work mmr does not work thet way sadly whit all boost community run around yes dont tink will work thet well just be leech farm thet all u saw it rendom bg how thet went
sorry for bad english

ps could work but not fan get intro group rendom players just horrbol idd

dont know if low geart alt

It really is a shame, and shocking behaviour really, on Blizzard’s part, for allowing such a small group of meta specs to become so dominant. It’s like ‘play these or GTFO’.

I’m personally not a fan of rated PVP anyway, never was in any game I’ve played, I find it tends to suck out all of the fun. But since they decided to implement it, and in particular this expansion, make it such a big part of PVP, they could at least try to make it viable for all, especially now that the gear divide is so huge.

Playing feral druid is literally the only reason I enjoy playing the game, so have no desire at all to change spec or class to ‘fit in’. Some might say that is my fault and me being stubborn or lazy, I call it me paying the same monthly sub as everybody else and should expect to be able to play the spec I chose many years ago, before ratings and arenas even existed.

1 Like

Yeah it does suck, problem is this happens in every game, every game has a changing meta, but WoW is not LoL, you can’t just click on a different champion and voila. It’s annoying when your main is suddenly not viable in any game but with WoW being an mmorpg it’s inherently really bad.

That’s personal preference. To me pvp is all that’s fun, I play WoW pvp, Overwatch and Valorant and that’s it. I always liked sports too so I just like the competitive side. The gear gaps are too big I agree, “at least it’s not bfa” but hopefully they’re working on implementing sth better in the future.

It is partially your fault knowing how the game functions, the community and Blizzard, but I understand the sentiment. I was the same not so long ago but the reality was that if I wanna play rbgs I have to either 1) quit or 2) respec, which got me the gear and I can play feral everywhere else. Because I didn’t wanna quit I found a solution, there’s always a solution to everything, a compromise if you will. People are right when they say main a class not spec, it is just safer.

half rated bg grps do no objective and honor leech for their free vault item anyway
and epics are dominated by one premade who plays ambush and spams toys in ashran
against who? a pug where half dont even try to win thats the opposite of fun

1 Like

It’s literally never been much of an issue previously, just this expansion where it’s been quite so bad and actually is probably more gear than meta, certainly just on a casual/random perspective. It’s just when you mix the 2 it’s pretty rough opposition now, you could at least outskill/outwit someone with better gear previously if you played it right, not really possible so much atm as the gear difference can be so big.

The thing with main a class no a spec, I’ve never needed to previously either and as I said I only play cos I enjoy feral, tried pretty much everything else but just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve never been interested in rated, or achievements or anything, just enjoyed the BG’s for what they were when they first were implemented to the game. They were just side games for fun and alternative gear, there was no ratings or achievements then. Randoms really should have stayed that way and rated and arenas should have been where the next level is if you aim to play for more than fun. Again, that’s a mistake on Blizzards part, honestly think there’d still be much more activity in randoms if they’d kept them seperate.

3 Likes

There is nothing to lose your sanity over. You will get what you want. It is as inevitable as the sunrise and sundown. Just have some patience.

Arenas play a lot differently than RBG. If you have a 2500 arena rating and 0 RBG rating I’d disinvite you from RBG as well.

Due to the limited group size arenas have a lot more focus on the individual play, there’s more room to be a hero and one player can literally make the difference.

In RBG where it’s mostly team fights heroics will get you killed and cause the remainder of the team to fail since your death now makes them -1 and most likely outnumbered by the enemy team. You can do little alone unless you’re a stealther and can coordinate since even one defender on a node is enough to prevent you from capping until the roaming defense arrives and smacks you silly.

You say one thing and your post expresses another. It expresses your sheer entitlement, especially in the way you imply that the 1500 RBG rating is inferior to the 1600 Arena rating. In an RBG it’s way superior and the 1600 Arena rating is useless. Probably more than useless as its comparative value to your RBG rating shows how much you’re worth in an RBG as they’re two different playstyles.

You can be awesome in Arenas and disastrously bad in RBGs and it’s only the increased ilvl from Arenas that makes you a worthwhile striker.