Small group looking for more friends

Hiyo, me and 3 others are honestly just looking to find more friends to play with to do dungeons or m+ at all. I came to the forum to try and find people since it’s pretty hard to actually befriend people in game my battle tag is Noire#21665 i play on Alliance EU and appreciate anyone checking out this post

Hello!
If you feel for it, you can add me Celtite#2760 and we talk over if we can manage to help you and your friends to find a new place with a friendly evierment.

Hi Noire.

I and a couple of friends are restarting my guild back on Quel’Thalas (I see you play there already) to do some HC level raiding and M+.

We disbanded the guild for personal reasons 2 months or so ago but are now looking to rebuild the roster and get started again. I don’t know if being part of a new guild and or raiding are things that you are interested in but if so it might be nice to have a chat.

My btag is Dodger#2127 please feel free to add me if this is of any interest. Best,

Max.

Hey, Noire, I too am looking for people to do mythic+ with, and classic. I also play destiny and gta on ps4 but have a larger group on there.

Im mainky on at the weekends so if you need a unholy dk for a dungeon run at the weekend give me a shout.