So, erm, Naraxas?

This is a bit overtuned, even on 13…can’t move out of those pools quickly enough before taking significant damage (you always end up giving half a second grace on these things in the end, not sure why it keeps happening). And the mobs move far far faster than they used to. Lends into that old adage that games are constantly being made harder all the time.

1 Like

True.
This dungeon isn’t doable with a solo dispel or a priest.

As a melee healer, is there a sweet spot or you just do ranged healing when the green stuff is on? And focus on adds probably?

It’s was super painful, at least I got a 3 min CD for 1 big save.

How is it after the nerfs? I believed they have significant nerfed this boss but I’ve not been in yet…

Naraxas felt fine after the nerfs. Did it on +14 earlier. Got to Dargrul with almost 9 minutes left on the timer, but then we just wiped for 25 minutes until we could finally get it down.
I really hope they do some tuning to that fight because it’s crazy how much group damage goes out. Felt like we had 2 levels added to the keystone when we got to that boss.

I think the main reason they haven’t done anything with it yet is most groups got stuck on Naraxas, so they don’t have much failure data on Dargrul.

Nah, it’s still awful, that patch that spawns on you ticks far too hard, even if you only catch one tick of it. They did this crap on the 3rd boss of Azure Vaults and put in a lag. This has killed me several times if I’m low on health, don’t understand why they’ve repeated the same error. Also the hands on the 2nd boss, why does it hurt you if you catch them now? It used to just block you. I mean, surely they didn’t have to do too much? After all, it was already set up for M+? Dargrul is business as usual…seems quite chunky but that might just be a tyrannical week thing, pretty well balanced.

Did it on an 18. It’s definitely on the harder side of things and the 20% and 30% nerfs were not enough to bring it in line with the damage bosses from other dungeons deal.

I’m a hunter, I just go pop if a boss looks at me funny (which I wish Blizzard would also damn well sort out!)

1 Like

Had another run on +16. We timed it, but seems at this level Naraxas is back to being the hardest boss because of her crazy high group damage.

Dargrul went much better this time. Getting better spawning the add near walls makes a huge difference.

you still can stay in melee range, tanks do it as well

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I noticed there’s a big hit box, no need to stay close to the edge.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.