So go on, What is Rogue weakness?

Dud stop create topics from different characters. Rogues fine now. WW/DH/ele/destrolocks broken.

1 Like

There was a lock weeks ago on the tourny who actively summoned pets as destru midgame, I think he has a huge brain.

Nope. Unless you play rmpala,then they’re fine for you ofc.

His maining rogue ofc he won’t admit lol

good joke assa is more broken than all the specs you just listed.

No one plays sub cos youre a cc bot doing less damage than every person you face unless they die in the opener. I did enjoy 2s a bit as sub but theres no illusion im there to cc whilst the mage kills. Cold blood is my main damage spell as evis scaling is too unreliable. I only beat my mage when we lose cos they cant damage and I only beat the enemy when we kill in the first set up.

But sub needs a rework so whatever. If it had damage it would be totally broken

So does the majority of the classes since 3xpacks, but unfortunately we can’t do shat about it
Last time I enjoyed was in wod

Well classic is out soon. May be fun for a bit :slight_smile:

Personally idk how much I’ll play since feral is garbage there in almoste every aspect beside FC

Im looking forward to levelling and general gameplay. Pvp may be too much of a timesink. But yes, hybrid tax and all that

That is the one thing I never really quite understood either about rogues. It might aswell be considered a ranged kick in most situations since shadowstep kick is a common practice.

yep assa is OP and it needs a fix, but so does druids and DHs and Locks.
most assa rogues Demon hunters or Rdruids wont reach higher rating anyway cuz of their trashy playstyle :smiley: the thing is… BFA pvp is the worst THANK GOD classic wow is around the corner…

Subtlety rogue FTW ;9

You kidding right?
There are 3 Top tier comps
WW DK Healer
RMPala
RMD

Out of these WW DK doesn’t really have impressive winrate against RMX, in fact I’d even say they have slightly lower chance to win against RMX (winrate < 50%).

7/8 tournaments were won by Rogues, 6 of those were won by RMX.
And in your opinion it’s not Rogue (which is overrepresented in tournament winner comps) but rather WW, ELE, DH and Destro Lock, who all together have 0 won tournaments in this meta?

I mean even though you mentioned 4 specs, those specs together won much less (literally 0) than what Rogue comps did (literally over 87% of all tournaments)… how is rogue fine and them broken?

I’m genuinelly interrested.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.