So I did the Vulpera intro on PTR... Spoilers, obviously

“strange green skinned warriors.” Always knew Tauren are racist. It’s a shame.

1 Like

I am, if only you had asked sooner!

1 Like

Just google it. You will find it quick enough. There is no constructive discussion with people that are unable to see things objectively.

Well, I guess I totally agree with your post. Or mostly. No one reaches objectivity, but some people don’t even seem to try… yeah… bye.

2 Likes

Is it me or soon horde will have alchogol or drug abuse?

am willing to share :wink:

Baine turns his back on fresh help and new friends, without even a second thought, because the hordes new friends currently need too much help? That logic seems pretty questionable to me (especially without the rest of the councils involvement either).

I do think that there should be some level of seniority for the leaders of the Belfs, Orcs, Tauren, Darkspear etc and Allied Races should be the freshman races but I don’t like the idea of Baine making these decisions himself.

A much better scenario without changing the bulk for me would be

1. The Vulpera request to join the Horde
  2. Several junior members speak in support but Baine, Lor’themar and Rokhan are concerned
  3. “Until recently, this would have been the Warchief’s decision alone, this is no longer the case…If we are to consider your request, then we must first define terms that this council can agree upon”
    “N’zoth has been unleashed, our people our weary from war and have been left divided in Sylvanas’ wake.”
    “That dvide run deeper than ya think mon’. The Nighborne, The Mag’har, The Highmountain, the Zandalari…our people be brothers in battle but more killin aint gonna rebuild the horde”
    “Agreed, if we are to consider bolstering our ranks, then we must be certain that all who would join the horde can work to the betterment of it’s members not just in war, but in peace”
    blah blah blah lets give them some tests and send the speaker of the horde to keep an eye and report back
  4. The Vulpera quest chain happens as normal
  5. They get accepted into the Horde and then the various council members talk about the different races enriching the horde and the value of working together etc etc

Ok I’m not a writer but i feel like this would not only reinforce the idea of the council actually being a council but also give both the Horde and the Vulpera a bit more dignity. It’s embarrassing for Baine to basically say we don’t want you help because we currently need help and insulting for the Vulpera to be dismissed and then get an “oh well i guess i shouldn’t have ignored you mb lol”.

I’d much rather they got a fair chance at “auditioning” for the horde than something that feels this token. It makes me feel like if they’d just caught Baine in a better mood they would have just been allowed straight in and feels alot like a sidekick trying to prove to the main hero that he’s not as useless as he seems.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.