So i lowered my pride and tried Classic

And i apologize now for All hate threads. I am actually enjoying it. I decided to Play frost mage and classic so far for me feels so epic. I feel as if im in my own big Adventure. Now i start to realise why people are nostalgic. The only reason i Will not stop retail is my time investment in my dh. Good Day to All.

14 Likes

Classic is an mmorpg and retail is more a action rpg. Its really two different kind of games that share some elements.

9 Likes

Retail is way more interesting to me but feels more like a console game or something. Classic feels like an mmo.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I was starting ti worry there werent enough threads on this.

14 Likes

I don’t get these topics anyway. Feels like a waste of time reading them, even though it’s my own clicking on the link.

1 Like

I wish we had a classic forum

9 Likes

Wait till you get to 40 and you’ll get bored of it and ask yourself why you’re not just playing retail instead

3 Likes

can you like, shut up please?

2 Likes

lol thats actually true

Calm down breh. Save your salt for the classic forums.

1 Like

A polite apoligizer is always a gift. thanks for sharing your experience

1 Like

I know, right?! When I checked the Retail forums I only counted 44 threads about Classic instead of the usual 45 and I started to get worried something was wrong. Now I can rest easy.

I think Blizzard should create some kind of Classic forums, though. I hate to think that people who only enjoy Classic don’t have a place to find like-minded people.

8 Likes

They do have their own forum section but they don’t use it they like to bash on retail players cause they apparently got something to prove but I like this thread in perticular because he seems to enjoy both and is not bashing on retail players.

2 Likes

I know, I was just being sarcastic, ahah. Today I am just using sarcasm on these kind of threads simply because of how many of these there are and I am past the point of replying seriously to yet another “Retail bad, Classic gud” thread.

2 Likes

Long time retailer, a lot of people who dislike classic and never tried it have no reason not to try it are just as bad as the people who only play classic and claim it beats retail in everything (it doesn’t, but it knocks the Social necessity and necessity to plan out a journey out of the park where in retail there is nothing that drives you too it, but bosses and dungeons are more fun in retail)

I just don’t understand why people don’t get through their thick skulls that people play whatever version for their personal, subjective reasons.
I am starting to think that people just want to spite each other because they have nothing else going on for them.

Personally, I am just more annoyed by the “Retail bad, Classic gud” threads because:
1 - People go out of their way to Retail forums to bash Retail.
2 - As far as I have seen, the Classic forums are nowhere near littered with “Classic vs Retail” threads, yet here we get at least 1 ou 2 daily.

2 Likes

People feel invested in their choice I guess
This is like the new Alliance v Horde, only now its Retail v Classic

1 Like

In 2 years it’s going to be TBC vs Retail lol :rofl:.

Why should he? The people who keep posting Classic threads in this forum section don’t “shut up”, either. There is a dedicated Classic section on this forum where these “personal blog” posts would be received more positively.

2 Likes

I also have things I am and feel heavily invested in. Even things that are even more important than a game I don’t feel the need to defend my choices. Even less the need of going out of my way to argue about it.

I don’t know, man. In my experience, those who feel the need to constantly argue about their life choices are the ones that have bigger problems with insecurity.

1 Like