So lets try and compare a lock vs a devoker

you all blame the one shot for being too strong on evoker,

but srsly what is lock?

if we stand and hit each other over and over with spells he cant even die, EVOKER just rots away without any way of living, he pops his 1 shot, and everything into the lock and the lock doesnt even get half hp, passive tankiness , too many absorbs, and a pressure that far exceeds living flame or disentegrate or pyre outside breath or if you dont have humongous RNG with a crit living flame from scarlet adap

its the same vs sp, they simply have too high defensive and sturdiness, its like playing with 0 versa vs 60% versa ?, who thought this was fine, a lock can tank better than a guardian druid

1 Like

So now everything needs to be tuned for 1vs1 ones with lock as a opponent and if I read you right you mean affli who cant burst themself and their playstyle is to rot down?

Great ! Melee and especially furor/dh and soon arms nerfs will be through the roof! sounds good.

Also hilarious how all DKs come runing and crying opening their 10 threads, when they gutted affli with demon armor removal at least affli didnt spam like dk sissys .

it has nothing to do with that dude, locks in a 2v2 or 3v3 can NEVER lose to an evoker , never, his healer mabye but sp/lock vs an evoker team, no way in hell ever ever ever can they win if they have the same gear

so the same with a affli trying to kill a hunter/DK/DH in 3vs3 in all of SL? If the evoker bursts when the affli still has def cds, why should he auto win? Welcome to counters.

its not a counter… sigh… its a tuning issue… jesus, stop defending what is clearly a tuning issue, spell casters are not meant to be more tanky than plate wears… its the first time ever locks been THIS tanky, ever, not even sl4 were this bad, and it was bad

I got a headache from reading this.

2 Likes

I can’t really remember but wasn’t mop better for warlocks?

I hate that all they say is warlock but they mean Affliction…

warriors shat all over locks back then, it wasnt even close, no demo spec is even more out of control than affliction

I wasn’t afraid of warrior, only monks with touch of death where scary. Metamorphosis warlock was nice back then.

But warlocks from MoP hat way more selfheal as now.

in ur older posts ur talking about whinners and u said at prepatch at lvl 70 everything is fine and its balanced at 70

And here we are ur doing multiple posts per day and whining the most in the pvp section since days

1 Like

Honestly the fire breath burst was the only thing fun about the spec. When that’s gone I can’t imagine it’s going to be fun spamming disintegrate and living flame and getting pummeled by melee.

1 Like

reporting you for being annoying, no one asked or forced you to read my forum posts, your welcome to leave, but i see you feel entitled to comment on everything i do, you must be one of … ‘‘them’’

Ofc can warlock deal more dmg than an evoker. Evoker is a hybrid, warlock is a pure dps class, this should be normal.

i mean the same i could apply to you or not? ur feedback on ur posts is mostly negativ and i am not the only who noticed that a specific person is using the forum as a livechat maybe u should go into a pvp discord and talk there?

out of 20 posts 9 are urs btw maybe we should report u for spam/trolling thats alot of posts

1 Like

adressing issues you have on the forum is not spam or troll… oh well, as i said earlier, please stop typing to me :slight_smile: or responding to my post, if you dont like it, just close the door and let it hit you in the head on the way out :slight_smile:

its hard to oversee ur post maybe u should put all ur negativ thoughs in one big post instead in 9 small ones over 2 days? i mean looks like u have alot of say than do it one post

rn it kinda looks weird u know

One shotting is never fun.

And we all knew it was going to get nerfed lol.

feels like this guy is responsible for half the forum posts done in the arena section…

I dont rly agree with the idea of hybrid tax, a dps specc is a dps specc. And they should be balanc3d as dps speccs realistically.

However, given the amount of mobility evoker has aswell as cast while moving. Yes its likely a lock should hit harder.

Hybrid taxing 3/4s of the dps pool is a terrible idea tho, espically since nowadays you see speccs seperated in the abilities they get much more, its not like evoker holds onto its healing speccs strong heals at all.

It was better for everyone

1 Like